Thursday, December 31, 2009

Says Hi!

Peolple. SO, its already like 11pm. New years is here. 2010. Say bye and Hi to the new year cause it's a freaking new year! Planet Earth has already rotated around the sun one full round, the full swing.

Bet most of you guys have actually done your resolutions. Haha. I haven't. I know, I know. I'm already missing the year. Of course, there's the ups and downs. It's a roller coaster ride. Everyone face these retarded problems. Duh! But it's all these things that helps us and trains us to be a better person in life.

I'm already missing:
-Camporama
-Orchestras
-Camps
-Going crazy over X.
-Get really depressed and think about how dumb dumb I was.
-Getting up again after the fall, and later on, fall back down again.
-Swimming.
-Running.
-Sleepovers.
-Daydreaming of *ahem ahem*
-I can't think of anymore.........Hmmm.

Haha. It's life. Without these thing, I bet life will suck as much even if the problems weren't there. So I rather like face it and laugh over it when you're much older right?

Well, it's definitely gonna be one huge roller coaster ride in the year 2010. Like crap, I'm gonna face it alot, but I know I'm gonna learn something out of it, and have like tons of fun! I will, watch out man!

So? Are you really ready for the new year? LET'S ROCK ZE HOUSE!!

Oh yeah, this place says Hi! :D

I'm gonna have fun tomorrow! Yipee! ><

No comments: