Saturday, January 2, 2010

Ello!

Hi people! In case you haven't notice my absence (-.-), I was in marvelous Singapore. I have ssooo much to blog about. Like too much pictures.

I've just got one word which sums the trip up: Awesome! x)

And something, I think most of the Singaporean guy are hot. Really. Especially those with an accent. Malaysia shold totally import some in. And it would make Malaysia a whole lot nicer place to live. And gosh, Singapore always get the super smokin' caucasian tourist. Can't they come up north more often? There are tons of hotties in Orchard Road. Like tons! And like more hotter ones in the Night Safari I went on New Years. Phew. Hotties alert! One of the reasons I love Singapore more. =D

I'm gonna go hit the sack. I haven't been sleeping well for a three days now. The allergies kicked in. Ugh. Will try to post pictures in the next post!

Ta!

Singapore is a expensive place to live. I can hardly buy anything. Their Cotton On it cheap, but I can't afford it. Cotton On there is throwing out their clothes like nobodies business. Wanted the short pants but I was broke, in a way.

Bye!

Harry Potter is up on the TV! Ciao!

Hot guys are sexy!


Like him. Heh. Nite!

No comments: