Thursday, January 7, 2010

I. Am. Dumb.

I am already dead. David Low killed me cause I told him to. I hate myself so badly I just feel like sprawling on the floor and cry my lungs out. Cause you know what happen?

I GAVE MY FREAKING NEYO CONCERT TICKETS AWAYYYYYYYY!!!!

That adds to the list why I wanna drive so badly. Nat, you better get me something nice. =(



Goodbye, to seeing the guy that won 3 Grammies right in front of my eye.
Goodbye, chance of going to a concert for the first time.
Goodbye, singing to his songs loudly in public and not care cause everyone is doing the same thing.
Goodbye, awesome white-teeth smile.
Goodbye, sexy African-American man that can sing so sexily and won the hearts of thousands. Plus me.
Goodbye, crowd that loves him too.
Last but not least, Goodbye, dear Neyo. I'm gonna miss you. x'(

Nat is going to get me his album. If he ever forgets I'm gonna fry him. Oh yes, I'm going to.

Whatever. There's chapel tomorrow. I'm missing Next Degree.

I'm upload pictures about Singapore sometime later. I'm moaning.


I look like a grandmama in this picture. Heh. But anyways, this is my awesome cutie pie nephew, Aaden.


x)


Bye!




" Sapphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams,
Just go ahead, let your hair down. "


No comments: