Saturday, January 30, 2010

Mm Hmm.

 
"I'll be there when you'll play on your sexayphone."


I have just realize something. And that's something real bad. Well, it's not such a bad thing for you, but it is for me. I hate those idiotic hormones sometimes.

Josh is real lame. And he made my Friday. All because Sarah and Vickie wasn't there! He did the stupid authistic thing that made me "cry" real hard.

I hate History. I hate it so bad cause I failed it. I'm not telling the marks cause really, my marks made Pannu's eyes go O.O So, it's real bad.


I love Blue Man. They are awesome. Really. You have to go watch them. Drummers, hate them!



 It's in HD!

I love Time Warp next to Machine of Malice, Cities of the Underworld and How's it Made. I'm not a geek ok! I always get those comments when I tell people my favorite magazine is Discovery and I love watching Discovery Channel. So mean!

I wonder when is Daddy gonna buy me a new Elmo. He told me he was going to get one right after his blackberry comes and sells his old Trio away and get me a new Elmo! The this is, when will his blackberry come?
And I have to wait.

RYAN! watch the trailer please! NOW!
I'm suddenly missing the boy from Hong Kong. What his name again? Hou Weng right?

Me and Ryan found something. I'm not saying where cause I can just kill myself if I do. But its a clothing line from Napoleon and Tabitha. I didn't know that they had their own clothing line until Ryan told me, somewhere. It's Nappytabs.

 

 
I want the halter hoodie. Justin, you better bring me back one from US or else you're not having Roti Chanai and Milo and Nasi Lemak when you come back!


I wish I had air-con in my room. I'm burning in the middle of the night.

PICTURE TAKEN DOWN DUE TO "REASONS".


Girls, do you remember this. HAHA! I don't dare to Photoshop this pic for some reason I don't have to tell you. 

"Is it my imagination or are you getting fat?"

Prince Arthur


BAI!

No comments: