Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Two times in a row.

I'm back. Again. For the second time in a row. I came in just for you guys, ok? Appreciate the love. Fine, not really lah. I came in just to check whether I-hate-you-you-stupid-stalker stalker was still keeping his eyes on this place like a hawk. Scarryyy! And yeah, he is still. *goosebumps* Let's just name him RiP. Hahah. I hate Robert Pattinson. Add an 'I' in the middle and it days Robert idiot Pattinson. I love myself sometimes. :D

Day was fine. I wanted to go school today but I just can't. Cause Mom had to go somewhere. Come ask me personally. I don't need to tell the whole world right? I wish I had. They had so much fun. Haih.

After the Mom came back from the place-so-mysterious, I was like all busy. Doing the laundry, and cleaning up Milcah's disgusting wound and checking out on the fish who has like only two days to live. It's an inside joke between me and Milcah. HAHAHAHAH! You guys just don't have an idea why am I laughing eh. Too bad!

And after that Mom went back to visit Ah Mah. And Dad brought us to go watch 2012. It didn't turn out cause it was full. And it was the stupid operators fault. Blame 'it'.

Walked around Aeon. Looked at phones for Tirzah. And we ate Kenny's. It was my first time. Call me weird again. Whatever. It was awesome.

Walked around the place again. Hanged out in Harvey Norman's. Played with Milcah and Tirzah Oprah Winfrey. Laughed our head off.

Went to Popular. Went on a book hunt. Can't really find the one I wanted. Their new arrivals just totally SUCK!

Came back. Nat called me up. Talked for a long time. Poor credit of his. Hey, he wanted to do it. Wasn't me.
He was being a racist freak. I'm sure gonna miss him. He is going to Canada tomorrow. Which also means today, in a few more hours. Screw him.

Came back and voula, I'm here.

I love dance shows and vids. <3



She's hot.

I feel like eating raw salmon. Hmmm..

I hope it's gone.

Nat, bring me to Canada!

I'm so reminded about something that is making me mad.

Feel like jamming on the piano in the wee hours of the morning.

I miss playing the bass.

Oh oh, Nat called me up and also didn't forget to show off his 'musical skills' to me. But still, he couldn't beat me. Hahah!
Next year, SOMEONE is coming to the center. I'm just going to give my place up to that SOMEONE if I am to sit next to Nat again because this, people, THIS is his future. Gosh. I'm so excited. Can't wait to meet that SOMEONE. I'm so gonna tease him man. And he was saying about how 'hot and musculine' he is now. Hmmm. Weird guy. Can't wait to see him though.

I wanna watch  跳出来. And no Ms Cath, it's not that lala show. It's a show that is showcasing art and talent. I'm so right on this. :D

Sunday, hmmm, what do I wanna wear?

Ok, Lights out.




...I'm saying sorry in advance cos this won't always go to plan
Though we don't mean to take our love for granted
It's in our nature to forget what matters
How when the going is getting tough
And we're all about giving up
Things that we never thought we'd gonna say, gonna say them
Things that we never thought we'd play, gonna play them
It ain't perfect, but it's worth it
And it's always getting better
It's gonna take some time to get it right...


No comments: