Sunday, December 27, 2009

Something new.



I found something new. Gosh, Ry!!! You Have to check it outttt! It's more competing than SYTYCD! But SYTYCD is nice in its own way but this is another thing cool!
 Season 4's winner is "We Are Heroes"
And goshh, their popping is as good as guys'. One of the best dance girl group ever.


We Are Heroes. Two of them are from Japan.

I wanna watch!

As far as I know, I don't think they play it in Malaysia.

AND IT SUCKS!

And its totally hard work to catch it up on YouTube. There. The first episode. Ok, it's abit potong at the end but at least a sneak peak right?




:D


Hot! I would die to train under Michael.



<3

I really really miss competitive swimming! Bring me to a pool. Someone.=(


Off on a research on ABDC.


Buffet later. Have to stay hungry.


Ciao!

No comments: