Friday, December 4, 2009

I wish I was rich...

''Stop chasing dreams made for somebody else"



Yes, always wish I was rich.

I love the four lettered S-word. =D

So today was...cool. Went out. Like FINALLY! Did the house work in the morning and went out to Aeon for the huge huge sale everyone is talking about. It was mad!

Reached Aeon and walked with Tirzah. Went to Nichii and tried out all sort of skinnies. It was atrotious. And after that I wasn't in the mood to remember the store in order. I know we went to Mango and saw this very very beautiful skinnies, which cost 99 bucks. Which is also cheap. In a way.

I know we went to this store oppsite of Haagen Dazs. The dressed there are so nice. I nearly bought one for Awards Night. Yeah. I tried this really nice one. Which I should totally buy for Awards Night. I didn't. Smart move.

I knew we went to this store. And tried the skinnies. It was weird looking too.

And then went back to Mom and Milcah. She was buying some clothes in the kids department. Went to the I-don't-know-what-department-is-that and look at the clothes. It was sooo cheap. After the long tiring walks, I bought this nice pants. Which is drop dead cheap. Oh oh! And I saw Pei Sze!!! I missed he sssoo much. It has been ages since I saw her. The last time was ISCF rally in Klang.

Headed over to the departmental store. Went round with Mom, Milcah, and Tirzah to go try out all the free stuff. I love those little things. I'm so GREEDY! I want this health bar. 90 calories in a bar. Geez, I really want it so badly!

Got home. Stucked in a really bad jam. Talked about what we were going to name our kids next time. Apparently, I found out that Milcah's kids are going to hate their name cause she's gonna give them sucky names. Muahaha! So I kinda rename her kids for her. Haha. I was hard.

I'm feeling so honored and flattered for my photos to be featuring in Vickie's blog. Gosh. If she sees it before the whole editting thing, she's gonna hate it. ;D
Yes, Vickie. I hope to get a DSLR. Like REAL soon!


Nikon D5000.*angels and birds singing in the air*




That Nikon D5000 is definately super expensive. So I'm aiming for something lower. I don't even think I can afford this. Crazy. This the D3000 Wee Yen's model? Or is it Josh's model?


Michael is buying ALL these for me. I'm gonna fry his ass if he don't. I mean I'm definately frying his ass because he won't.


I'm replacing Canon's D7 with the Canon D5000. Muahaha. I think portrait lenses are weird looking. Like here, it makes the camera look reatarded.

Bye byeeeeeee! I'm feeling bubbly.

I'm loving that session with Ryan yesterday. He was like my girlfriend. I share stuff to him. And he erm, don't help. Hah. But I appreciate it when he would just let me sob and blown snot on this shoulder. Haha. He's so cute.

Mike and Ryan was acting like some noobs yesterday. Now they are officially my little immature dimwit babies. Yes, I'm repeating over and over again to tell the whole world. My dream of adopting babies has been fulfilled. But unfortunately, I adopted noobie babies.



I love ze RUUBBIIKKSS!

 
He is the cutest 15 years old ever. Hah! Justin Bieber.

...You made me wanna,
step to the rhythm and dance to the music...

No comments: