Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Not color blind?

People! I'm back with pictures. Your favorite. Week was just ok. It was all that fancy.

I FINALLY went to One Utama. Call me weird all you want but seriously. It was really fun. I had a blast running around that place searching for people and places. It's just too huge.

I went to school in the morning because I don't think Mom will fetch me to OU in the middle of the day and I have to do some scoring. I followed Dad out. Reached school. Took the longest time to search for the school. That place was huge. At first I taught the Lincoln College was the school. Those dumbo guard don't even know where our place was. Then after that I saw Jennifer's mom, holding Dennis in her hands. He went to do the diagnostic test, if I'm not wrong. I think he is coming in next year. Can't wait. Next year will be full of hug and affection. I love him so much.

Followed her mom up. Found that place. It was freezing. Ask ms Siow where our room was. Went into the room. Went to search for the answer key. Can't find it. Message Ms Cath. She called me up and told me the answer key isn't up yet. So potong. Chat with her on the phone. Talked about everything. She told me to visit the science lab. It was really nice. We can like have a dissection and have the whole school inside. But I don't think I can see it. I admit it. I'M SHORT. Whatever.

Came out and Josh and Ms Eunice came. Mr. Aaren came too. Apparently, Mr. Aaren is spring cleaning himself. He got everything new, except he really need a shave. He is crazy. Talked for the longest time with Josh. Talked about stuff you guys don't have to know. He was saying it was all his fault and I was saying about how stupid I felt. Same boat. Yeah.  Talked and talked while waited for Paullyn to come pick me up. Jinnyee came to pickup her transcript. Naomi came and pickup hers too and to pass her SATs book to Jinnyee. Talked more. Paullyn came. Took off to OU.

Reached OU. Went straight to Zara. To search for that pants I saw it KLCC. Saw tons of shop I've never seen before. I was like a total jakun. I saw Forever 21 , Pull and Bear, Cotton On,and I forgot what those names were. TONS! I saw Dorothy Perkins. And and and. Those skinnies were glorious. We went there while waiting for the granma guys to come down.


The very very nice pants I saw in Dorothy Perkins. I look big in this angle. Note to self: Never take pictures from this angle. Yeah.

After that went down to the ground floor to look at the little stores. I didn't take a shot of the deco but it was really. Yunny Dragged us to one store where they sell super cute yet expensive toys.


The sushi set. I want to own one. Spot the price? It's really small. But is equal to a nice skinnies. =D



The lunch set. RM 200. There.


The oven with pastries.


My favorite.


Was a blast. I love parrot man.


After the show we went round the place. After that we celebrated Joshua's beated birthday in the batting place.


Birthday boy.


I pushed the candles down into the cake and he had to pick those up with his mouth. Thank God Joel didn't get 15 small candles. Paul Mae taught he will die of ingesting wax.



 
Mike and Joshua.







 He has to eat it without his hand too. Poor guy.


 Tim, Jo and Pauls.

After the celebration, we over to Marks and Spencer with Paul Mae while the others headed for Baskin Robin. Paullyn kept whinning about her orange sorbet. Haha.
Bought some really expensive stuff. Like the Mini Animal Biscuits. Gosh. But I think it's really worth it though.
Left that place and went to Baskin Robins.




Awesome.

And there you go. My first time at OU.

Random for abit.

I remember someone who was super hot told me this in a camp, and it was meeting night,
Hotman: I know you want to sit next to me.
Me: No! I'm don't want to sit next to you!

But actually, deep down, I would kill to sit next to him. Hah!

I miss Sean. I miss talking to him. I miss his sleepyness.

SYTYCD was awesome. I love Gev and Courtney's hip hop. It was nice. I love Twitch and Kherington's if I'm not wrong it was contemporary.


Twitch, Katee, Courtney and Joshua.
<3

I've got this super HOT poster. You wanna see? NO WAY!

I miss doing percussions. I think C.R.E.A.M and Atlanta Falcons are cool bunch of people.


I'm so deprived. I need help. I need to go run around. Bye!




...You're the kind of guy whos hand's in mine
Send me shivers up and down my spine
You took my heart and put it back together again.

You're the kind of guy that blows my mind..
But now it's my turn,
You've been right in front of me.
Everything i need, why didn't i see?

You're it, You're the Ultimate,
It's automatic I'm sure of it.
Don't lie, So don't even try
To tell me that you're not the guy.
'cause I've been waiting all my life for someone just like you,
But you're it..You're the Ultimate you....

No comments: