Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Here!

Sorry for that. I know you guys just hate me like crap right now.

Gosh, I'm just feeling so claustrophobic right now. I'm so deprived of going out. I really need to go out and commune with the world. I mean I haven't been going out since the start of the holidays except for the KLCC one. And even that was a short one. See my point? I wanna drive!

Oh yeah, Oppa messged me the other day. I was freaking out when he missed called. Gosh, don't I miss him or what?

Fun facts for the day. I need to get life.


I love this rice biscuits! <3


Meet little Lyrics.


Meet TVXQ.

But you should meet Symphony.

Give me a life.

I've got nothing.

This would be the suckiest holiday ever.

I need help.

I can count my hair.

Can someone drive me out?

It's like I'm being held hostage in the house. It's like PRISON!

I'm might as well die.

I need more novels to fill my time.

I hate doing school work on a holiday.

Crazy.

I'm missing Camporama!

I'm missing Impact camp.

I'm missing the last day of chapel in Klang.

I'm missing next degree.

Taylor Swift is so cool. She was guest hosting Ryan Seacrest's Show: American Top 40. I didn't even leave my room. I was upstairs for about 3 hours just to listen until she's done. And and and, this Sunday she'll be on Oprah's show. Can't waiiittt.

Adam Lambert is a total weirdo. He kissed his pianist and its not a girl. He was performing for the American Music Awards. People was really disturbed by his action on stage and in front of the whole world. He don't even care when people criticized him. But after that he said he was really over reacting on stage. I brand him WEIRDO!

I want to see the new school. According to Vicks, the toilet is awesome. That means whenever I crap, my favorite thing to do in school, I can do it in a very very comfortable seat and let's hope its really clean and smells good no matter smelly my crap is. Cross your fingers!

If I wanna go visit Vicks and Ryan or maybe Hazel or Raquel, I have to travel real FAR, if we are not in the same room. Gosh. There's a good side though. We practically burn calories everyday by walking here and there. Which is good. I really need it. To compensate all the unhealthy stuff I've been stuffing in my body lately.

Ciao! Off to go burn more calories!

Oh oh, Hi Dawn! How's your muscles going? I miss comparing bi's and tri's with you!! Love you alot!




=D



Thanks Jap boy!

So You Think You Can Dance has really made my week of not going out. =.=
One of the best.

One of the best from Kherington and Twitch.



C'mon. You HAVE got to like it right?

And the other one is on Sarah's blog. It cool too. But Kherington and Twitch is much cooler. Heh.



Katee is so freaking HOT! And Joshua is so cute. I like his pants though. It's so tight. Hahah!

I like Matt's smile.

And I like Courtney. She's pretty.

Kourtney got cut. She's awesome. She's so pretty. She's hot too. Thank God Chris got cut. Not a huge fan. =D

Cheese!

No comments: