Monday, November 30, 2009

I stopped crying!


I bid my lips to stop all the tears from gushing out. It was torture. And good news, you guys. I'm on page 210 and its only day two reading Where Rainbows End. I'm becoming a fast reader. Hah! But it was really a page-turner cause it keeps you in suspends of what's happening next. Haaa!

"...By the way, Rosie, you were my best woman that day and you still are my best friend.Always will be. Just to let you no..."

Gosh, isn't it sweet, if your best friend were to say to you in a letter just because you gave a speech on his wedding day? It's so freakin' gorgeous!

Hmm, I never had one of those really long-lasting friends. I grew up using to meeting new faces and still is! My best guy friends are like hmmm, David L, David P, Ryan, Keiff and Mikey. I mean I talk to them most compared to other guys. But I don't share those growing up time with them. Let's see. Samuel and Zechary? I totally grew up with them, play tag and watch them grow fatter and fatter by the year but we're not THAT close.

I still think I spend most of my childhood time with my cousin, Tobii. He's a pest but yeah, I remember he wanted to be a 'big boy' and not bath with us. ( me and Tirzah) And he would use to laugh and try to open our doors when we bath and we would scream at him when he manages to pry open the door. I would come back from school and play with him our Olympics. The bus would always drop me off at his house to I spend alot of time with him. You get me right? We would play on his Play Station2 and I would always beat him in those fighting game and he would beat me in those killing games of his. During those rainy day, those long-winged bugs would infest his big big home and we would use what he calls the 'slapper' to kill those bugs by jumping off the little staircase and by swinging it really fast. And those time, he would tease my by saying I had a boyfriend and he would go crazy about it. And those time, I would laughing till I cry and cry, hearing him speak chinese and singing this chinese love song. I would teach him to pronounce it properly but he still can't get it right. And those time, he would attack me with his really disgusting and black 'smelly bomb', as he use to call it. And those times when we use to have sleepovers and I would sleep with him on the same bed and not feel weird about it. And those times, when he would show off his skills on the dancing mat and I would just laugh. And those really crazy crazy time when we use to play hide and seek in his mansion house. I would never find him cause he knows those really nice place to hide. Like literally on the roof. He would jump out and scare the heck out of me when I was around the corner and play badminton with him and the maid and always win. And yes, those time on the 'airplane' but its actually the swing.

I miss you, Tobs! You grew so much over the years in Australia! With the voice breaking and the beard-shaving and the six-feet height. I miss you so much! Come back soon and we will start the fight all over again, k? I really miss youuuuuuu!

I'm really getting emotional here. Will be back tomorrow cause Mom will not be home.

BYE!

No comments: