Thursday, November 12, 2009

Continued...

hey I'm back from yesterday's post. Mom was totally blowing so I had to close. So where was I? Oh yeah, Sesame Street.


And this is my favorite. I even name my guitar Elmo. I love him so much! =D



Don't you just love them?

School was nice today. I didn't do work except for the ALT I did. Was pretty easy. Was stupid of me for stressing out before the test cause Ryan said it was easy and I did not believe him. Heh.

Went to help Hazel with the backdrop for Awards Nights. I SEWED! Played with the foamcutter and it was a blast. Painted the stars for tomorrow's Movie Night. Are you coming? You have to! Cause I'm photographing the whole thing! Yay!

Choir was tiring. Sang all the songs for like 3 whole freakin times. Now I just hate those songs. Laughed with Vickie ssoo muched. I was doing the Donald Duck voice and it sounded so stupid. Did stay for music practise. I'm so sorry, Ms Cath!!!!!

Have to go. Mom kills. See ya guys tomorrow. Come k. Ta!





...I would tell you how much I've missed you
since you've been away...

No comments: