Wednesday, November 18, 2009

BellyButtoned...

Hey people! So how's it going? I've disappeared for quite sometime. This week have been good.

Monday, I was totally missing someone who didn't come to school. Was helping out with the props for the whole day, in the library. And then hide in the science lab with Nat and Ry to talk about stuff that happen on Movie Night.

Tuesday, had Ms Cath's dimsum. Sooooo nice. It was kinda like my first time eating those stuff you know. Gosh. I'm such a student. Eating in class and all.

Wednesday, which was today, was really stressful. Me and Bee. We were about to just crack our head open. These people are really really confusing people. Those mics are one confusing department to handle. And gosh, this stage crew thing just gave me some stress pimples. Gosh.

IT'S AWARDS NIGHT TOMORROW!! Amanda ain't coming. Like three years, in a row. I miss you babe! Gonna have so much fun tomorrow with the girlies. Going to Bee's house. And then to some hairdressing shop. Eh heh!

I'm learning to play a new song now. In your face Tet! But still I love you loads and loads, Tetsuo Takahara!! You still don't know my full name yet. Hah!

Getting a train to Bee's house.

So much drama going on tomorrow. Should I? Hmmm. I was like preparing for it for the last two months? But I tore it away. It was in a paper. Yeah. Guess it still remains a huge mystery eh?

Kuz. Toodello!




...I'd Like To make Myself Believe That Planet earth Turns Slowly
It's Hard To Say That I'd Rather Stay Awake When I'm Asleep
Cause Everything Is Never As It Seems...

No comments: