Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Come!

I wish next year would come quick! Gahhh! Ish-ie!

I've always love subways and trains. I love those places since who-knows-when. So I'm gonna blog about them! Yay!

Subway in New York.

Homeless in Beijing.

If I'm not wrong this is in London?



Isn't this obvious enough? I love this alot!


In Munich.

Hmm..Will there be subways in Washington DC? I wonder...Hmmmm..

And this is my masterpiece. One of the best I've ever got. From camp.

And this is also my nicest..I think. All thanks to photoshop.

Tadaa! It's my dear Mikey! He is ssoo cute! I miss you too, Mikey! I think the editting suck. I think it kinda got jammed up. But still....And LOOK! The pimples are all gone! Shh! Photoshopped your face too. So nice eh?

I've seen tons of nice ones but I couldn't get it on my comp!! Ish-ie..

Bye society! I've got tons of photos to edit. Ta!

I love the Lilo and Stitch ad on Disney Channel!

"You're touching me!"
"I'm not touching you!"
"YOU'RE TOUCHING ME!!"
"I'm not touching youuu!!"

New season of Merlin is up. Yay-er. The show reminds me..........

June 2010!! Please come!


...How can I move on
when I'm still in love with you...

No comments: