Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cina Ah Pek!

Hi loyal stalkers...Nawww. I love you guys! Today was boring until choir prac. Ry was doing all the stupid Cina Ah Pek's voice and I was laughing my heart out. For the full scoop, reead Vickie's blog k. I'm just to lazy to type it all out here. Yeah. And you know, the previous vid, the one about the skating thingy. As you can see in the previous vid, is totally coolio. He was perfectly calm and there you have it, Steven Bradbury. He made history for the Auzzie nation. He was the first Australian that won GOLD for the winter Olympics 2004. Not too bad eh?

And here's another one. Looks familiar? Hmmm.. C'mon, war is NOT the answer.



I'm getting fatter and fatter by the day. I have to cut down on the....errrm.. Butter?

I miss those times when you would use to call me those names that gives me the warm feeling on the inside.
I miss those times we would talk for the longest time ever.
I miss you.

I'm like totally in the mood for partying. I've just got the perfect song for it. Ask Vick's about it. It was skipping around like a trampolin on Monday.

Tet was being all weird today. Comic strip? Haha! I love Tet ssssooooo much! He makes me laugh to the core.

I wanna iPod!

I love Faber Drive!

I'm just random at times eh?

I hate gravity at times.

Did something that got me and Yunny laughing at the comp while doing her report today.

I hate Yunny because of something.....

Nat Pannu is CRAZY!

I love my Mikey Lee!

And I love you so much, Kels!

I just don't now what I'm suppose to blog about.

Am I? I promise myself not to...DUH! I'm not! Cause that's just SICK!!

Bye people!




...Now the party don't start till I walk in...

No comments: