Sunday, November 29, 2009

I cried my eyeballs out...

Hey people. And yes, I cried. I'm not that depressing, mind you. I read this book my darling dear Sissy Jade Ng borrowed me. I cried in many many part in the book. Like those really sweet ones, when Alex and Rosie would play and they way the talk to each other just reminds me of those times when I would talk to people like that. And when she got pregnant and Alex became so worried because she wasn't coming over to Boston. And gosh, was he the sweetest guy ever. I cried when they were much much younger. They were so adorable! I wish this storyw as real. Is it? It's by Cecilia Ahern. Where rainbows end. You guys have to get your hands on that book. Super nice book.

Let me go random for awhile, cause I wasn't random for a long time. =D

I love my hair when I wake up from a sleep. Cause it's all soft and nice. I didn't knew it was like that. So this is you fun fact for the day.

Don't cry too much or your head will start throbbing and you'll just have to sleep-in the whole day.

If got nothing in my head right now, but I'll update you people on my Friday trip.

It was really weird and all cause we don't do this normally in the family but we actually went down to KLCC on a FRIDAY! Yes, a FRIDAY!

Yeah, it was a normal morning. Actually, Ma wanted to go for this sale thingy. It was closed. Wanted to go to Ikea at first. I was this close to enter OU. Dad said it was 'boring' there. He didn't want to go.

He wanted to go check out the property stuff in KLCC so we had to go there. By train. It wasn't that bad. Except for the fact we had to walk and walk and walk. But it was good exercise. I'm growing sideways.

I had opportunity to take some shots. Yay. I got some really nice ones. Still thinks a DSLR conquers all. No matter how bad your angle is or how ugly the lighting is, a digital SLR still makes it look nice. Lucky DSLR people.

Went there, Dad and Ma went to meddle with their things and I walk around the place. Milcah followed me and it was headache taking care oof her. Jeez.

My mission was to try all possible skinnies KLCC has to offer. So my first stop was Topshop. Their skinnies are so nice, but the price is a pocket burner, in fact all the pants I see in KLCC is a pocket-burner. D:

I grabbed the smallest sized skinny and I saw this really really really nice pants.

My favorite pic of all time. Ok, whatever. You see Briana's pants? It's so nice! I saw something like that, but not exactly like that. Oh, you get the picture, don't you? If you don't get, too bad for you! =D

This was what I saw.

Right, Ryan? Isn't this nice! The price will fry your senses.

And the skinny.



I love it.

The skinnies from GAP. I like the jacket toooo!



The skinnies. It was more expensive compared to Topshop. Gah!

My favorite of all. I was in Zara.

And then I went all over the place, I went to Oreef. They've got a few companies in that place like Roxy and some other one I forgot. I tried this nice I don't-know-what-you-call-it. I didn't take any photo of it but it was nice. They had no more size zero of the skinny it wanted to try. So yeah. I can't go in most of the stores cause it was for big people. Ok, fine. I looked like a kid so I can't go in. Sheesh! Age-ist! I saw this really cheap and nice shirt in Nike. But Dad wasn't with me. And Milcah was making so much noise. I want a new trainer. I don't think I will ever get one.

Hang around in Canon store. Played around with their Canon 500D. The others was only for display. I couldn't turn it on. And I saw this really good-looking caucasian guy across me while I was fiddling with the Canon 50D and he was snapping around with the 500D. Wanted to go like "Hi, do you like this model? I really like this model? And bla bla bla..." But I didn't have the guts too. I can't handle the good-lookingness of that dude, I left and went into Machines. The authorized Apple store. I was hanging there while waited for Ma and Dad to come.

Walked around with them. Got some shots.

Taadaa! I love the editting.


Headed over to Kinokuniya. Got my Discovery mag. Wanted to buy that novel, but it was dead expensive. Left the place and headed to Pasar Seni to eat.

All I can remember is that we walked and walked and walked. I don't have the slightest idea where we were and where we were walking to and when we were stopping. All I knew I was walking. It was tiring but it was a nice excersise. Found this store beside the road and ate there cause that was the only store open at that time. It was late and it was still one busy city, except there was no cars. There was bugs and rats everywhere. Cockroaches were all over. That city was infested with all sorts of creepy crawlers. Super gross.

The food was awesome even though it was just chicken rice.

Those typical traditional store by the road. The dude was staring at me when I was taking this pic but it's still very natural right? =D

Walked over to the LRT station to get the train back home. That stop was in Masjik Jamek (is that how you spell that, whatever!)



I'm REALLY into subways! But this wasn't a subway though. Heh.


The train came. It was again, a really long ride home. I was still snapping away. Ma, Dad and Milcah sat. I was standing.


The nicest shot EVER! Yay.

Dad got to sit ext to the kind-looking young caucasian guy. And all of a sudden they started talking. It was weird and all. Dad told me he was a mix chinese and American. He was like looking for some mortgage planner people and the job that Daddy work as. It was totally awkward.

We went to the store near Bee Bee's house (we took the train near school). And yeah.

=)

Bye.................. I've got nothing in my head.

No comments: