Saturday, November 7, 2009

nothing more...

Hey there. I've got nothing to say. I'm just feeling rather empty. I haven't got the daily dose of God. It's like after sometime He just got bored of my life and went away. I miss Him. Of course, it's not Him. It's me. Duh! I know I have been slacking from Him but I when I come back up it's still really empty. But I still take Matthew 6:33

Matthew 6:33 (New International Version)

But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.


I miss Camporama.
I miss GRC Klang.
I miss BK.
I miss you guys.
I miss my DD family.
I miss you.
I miss those time when I would get high when I see your face.


I really need/want:

-a converse from Ah Ma's place. The cheapest and nicest one. And yes, it's the real stuff.
-an iPod classic.
-a Macbook Pro.
-A new trainer. I want the Lunar trainer.
-A bag.
-a new bible.
-a new phone.
-to go America. HAHAHAH!

Bye world. I need help!





Something for you guys. Like what Coach Romoa said last week, make a choice. It's either Jesus or you. Now, you make the choice. This vid had truly speak to me.

And there's this one which I'm facing.





Have you ever felt that Jesus wanted something more? Something deeper? Well, you were right. But are you willing to offer it?

No comments: