Friday, November 6, 2009

BOOO!

Do you sometimes think I'm really useless? Cause I know I do, sometimes. I'm just really fed up of things. You know, you feel like you wanna just take a rest from things around you. Quit social world and hike up some mountain and live there for sometime. I'm just so tired of people looking down at me. I mean I make mistakes right? So what about chances? I really need those sometimes. I have OCD but that doesn't mean I don't fall right? ISH!

School was hmmm..I got a haircut the night before. I came to school expecting all the comments. I came in the Youth hall and Jon Cheong was eye-ing me like I was some prey. He scares me alot! The comments was funny. Like Justine's expression. ISCF was fine. I totally sucked in Volleyball.

Wonder whats gonna happen on Movie Night a.k.a Movie under the stars. Hmmm!



I found the TM ad. Featuring Bee's brother!!!! Cool huh?

Do I have to wear a dress for Awards Night? Sheesh!

I'm just gonna be so lonely tomorrow while the others have fun. Gosh!

Watching Spider Man 3. Super lame.

Ta!

No comments: