Sunday, November 8, 2009

I didn't know that...

I found out tons of things today, as today was a long long day for me. Went to church with the hairstyle. Was fun to see people's reactions. Had no more CED. Worship was no comment. Sermon was great! I always love it when Ps. Fred Toke comes and speak. Saw Sean on the way back down the stairs to the car. He came for second service. It was quite awhile since the last time I saw him. I remember those times when we use to talk and talk and talk.

Had lunch at the usuals and went to Sunway Hospital to see Kuku Nini. Headed straight for Mid Valley cause we thought they had an education fair. It was all a fake. Hah. I didn't know what happen to that but we went shopping for my dress cause Dad just don't want me to go out with Paullyn and Yunny on Monday and uses that as an excuse. HUH!

Went to MPH first. Wanted to get this novel but we had some drama so I ended up not getting it. Saw Kimberly. Apparently, her parents was Daddy's friends. It was weird and all. Met Aunty Melody, Shavonne and Jeremy along the way. Didn't get any.

Had Big Apple after that. I have to say, it was much better then J. Co. Sorry I had to backstab. The last resort was Kor Kor Derek's place. Got a super simple dress from yeah, there.

And, and I found some stuff I didn't know existed still now...
-I've got muscles in my thighs, which is super coolio. I love it.
-I love melted white chocolate.
-woman's much much more complicated. As in, adult woman.
-stores that sells dresses are super insulting. Girlies, you know what I mean, right?
-and, the workers are always talking about us!

You guys have to watch this. From today's message. It's a blast. Just spot the last guy. In black/ dark blue. He's never red, in case you forget. Watch him until 1.00.



=D

It was when I was going to get the next vid Youtube was on maintenance. Ishie..

Fine then. Bye!





...Doing all I can do, just to be close to you.
Every time that we meet, I skip a heartbeat.
Always up for a laugh, she's a pain in the a**
Every time that we meet, I skip a heartbeat...

No comments: