Sunday, November 1, 2009

Stared me wrong!

Don't say I hate my own sex but I actually did my homework you know. And yes, I took up all that gut I need to go DRESS HUNTING! It was fun I should say? But along the way I saw some really REALLY nice skinnies. You just can't resist it, not trying it you know. And I brought out he camera and I took pictures for you bunch of people that are dying to see me wear a dress. I don't want you guys to like strangle me just to see me wear it. See? There's still part of me that don't hate my sex. At least right? Heh.

Wait! Let me do all the talking first k. I mean you have to read it all first lahh! Or else like super potong man!

Church was 'fine'. Went to get Mama and the maid. Fetch them both to Aunty Betty's house. Got Down and pay a visit to their all-so-empty house. You know lah, those rich people. Found out that they got a pug to replace the late Moses the Bulldog. This is a pug. And a pug is ugly enough for a dog and they gave it the most atrocious name ever given my human kind. And it's called "cacing". It means 'worm' in BM for those who don't understand like *cough cough* the chic from Kenya and the other one that is from the two years in Australia. You guys know who I'm talking about right? It was one scary-looking dog. I mean his eyes bulges up like Yunny's eyes when she sees Samuel. But Cacing one was like it was about to drop out anytime. But instead I was in the bathroom crapping when Cacing was released. I don't get to see his bulging eyes.

Came home. Did the chores. Went online for abit and went to Aeon cause we had to send Tirzah to her tuition. I could spend all my time in Popular and read book but instead what did I do? I di you guys a favor by snapping pictures away and not buying the clothes. I mean it's like really embarresing. You try all sorts of clothes and not buying one. The person would be staring at you, with all the hatred in the eyes cause I would create more work for the person by making him fold all the clothes I tried and not even buying it.

I went to ALOT of stores! Really!

The big big jacket that I wanted. Daddy, it's cheap lah! 30bucks! Plus, it comes with a hood!! But Dad didn't buy for me! =(

Before this I was in whatever-you-call-that-store-cause-I-forgot-the-name and I saw this dress which is pretty nice but I wasn't in the mood to take pictures. So TOO BAD!!

I <3 the skinny! This was in Nichii. You just know right? I took the longest time to adjust the curtain but look, it still doesn't cover the mirror. The worst fitting room ever! I still prefer doors!

Now I just look like Tirzah. Eww!

The super SUPER nice skinny I wanted! I was 127 bucks! And it was perfect! I mean you know right? With all my height problems. But the pants was just nice. I don't have to fold. Niahaha! Not that insulting to short people. I love the fitting room cause they provide doors.

AND VUOLA! There. Ya happy now? It's nice right? From Espirit. No! I was wrong. This fitting room is way way nicer cause the lightning effect is much much nicer and its a door!

The jacket I don't think I can have. It's so freakin' expensive! Duh! It's from Roxy. But it's sssoooo nice! Makes me look all that good. Haha! Prasan. This fitting room is fine, I guess...

I hate my wallet. It costs 289 bucks!! Throw in another 11 bucks and I can buy 3 pairs of Converse from Ah Ma's place! Or a pair of Lunar Trainer. Crazy!





All in all, I tried two dresses and I tried too much skinnies and jackets and shirts for me to count. =D

I'm just so lazy to photoshop it. Sorray!

Bye!





...Listen to the music of the moment people, dance and sing
We're just one big family
And it's our God-forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved loved...

No comments: