Friday, October 30, 2009

That was it!

Yesterday was a really really nice day. I mean every I always enjoy Fridays. But still this is one of the best.

School was just fine. Did work. It wasn't really pay attention. Haha! ISCF was fun. We had a guest band to come play for us. Bernice was leading. It was cool. Coach Romona was speaking. I really like is weird pronunciation. Very cool. And he has the prettiest blue eyes ever. I mean I was sitting from row so I can see it so clearly. And I was using Wee Yen's baby again! But my plan to kidnap her and blackmail Wee Yen to get me a DSLR if he want to see her again FAILED! Had some emo photoshoot on the stairway cause Volleyball was cancelled because there was thunderstorm and it was raining heavily outside. Waited for the longest time for Andrew's Dad to come pick us up. While waiting I get to touch Vick's iTouch. It was boring cause she hasn't got any game in. You have to get the running game in Vicks. But at least there are songs in the iTouch. We were having our time singing to Demi's songs. Took the longest time to crap. Played Miss Call 19 times. I miss those times when I always play Miss Call with Sallyn and Li Szhen for more then a hundred time. Gosh.

Andrew's car really was freezing. Vickie was OCD-ing in the car about how the wiper doesn't wipe the rain wat properly. Entered Tropicana. Went straight to search for skins for her iTouch. The first two store don't sell skin. So we have to go to the authorised Apple store to get the skin. Saw every thing I wanted in there. And we saw this super expensive cover, made of wood which cost like 168 bucks. Vickie bought a blue shirt for it and and they did the protective plastic thingy for her. Looks much better now.

And it was surprise time.

Across the Apple store was Starbucks and Ry was hiding in Starbucks the whole time while Vicks was taking the longest time to pick her skin. I was on the iPod Classic listening to Lee Hom's Kiss Goodbye. After all the paying with her DEBIT CARD she's rich, we went up and smart Vicks was you know, do what she does best, being a weirdo. She was running up the escalator that is going in the opposite way. We were going up and that one goes down. She was trying to outrun the escalator. It was soooo funny seeing her taking the most effort to run up while we were using no effort at all going up on the one that goes up. She reached on the other end of the escalator alright. Ryan was just looking from downstairs. He was still in Starbucks.

Went straight to Subway to eat cause I've never seen and enter see Subway, let alone eat there. Andrew was saying that his cousin was taking Ryan's place since he wasn't coming cause Ry had to take babysit Hope. We were in the line. I was deciding what type of bread to get and Vick was like...

Vicks: Is Andrew's cousin really hot?
Me: Yess he is!! I've met him before and seriously he is HOT!
Vicks: Oh, ok.
Then we were back deciding what bread to get. After some time...
Vicks: Is his cousin really really hot?
Me: YESSSS! I'm not lying. He really is hot! Look at my serious face. I'm not joking!
Vicks: Oh, ok.

We got our drinks and our food on the table...
Me: Vicks, caught you sit in front of me, I don't want to turn my head whenever I want to talk to you.
Vicks: Okok, fine!

And then Ry was behind the trash box. Ry messaged Vicks and Vicks was like *head turn*. Just read Vicks blog for what Ry messaged her. And her facial expression was really golden. Me and Andrew was like laughing our head off. We are geniuses! It was sssooooo fun.

Went to Borders after that. Got myself a Discovery Mag. Wanted to buy the SATs book but I was broke. Saw some nice book on the way. The guys went arcading and we headed to the toilet. Did the stupidest thing ever when we were looking for the toilet. Blame it on the arrow! Went to go look at some CD's. Got some popcorns and got into the theater.

The show was a blast. I love Orianthi Panagaris. HAH Vicks! I got her name right. She's the guitar chick we were talking about on the way home to Vick's house cause we love her soooo much! She plays the electric guitar for Micheal Jackson. She's just soooo pretty! I always thought she was really ugly cause in the concert in Bucharest she had this hairdo and it was huge and made her super ugly. But in the rehersal she was like dressed up and she was sssooo pretty! And the great precision on the guitar and her sssooo much cooler. And I don't care if I sound like a lesbo. I just love her so much!

See? Sooo pretty. I plan to be like her!

And I think I'm becoming a Michael fan. Hahah! Weird, I know!

This from Vickie's blog since SOMEONE wants me to quickly do it. I just Copy Paste. =D

"it sounds very guitarry"
"you ate curry?"
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"
"vickie what did you eat for lunch? curry is it?
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
"are you crying?"
"not yet"
"AHAHAH. not yet?"
"hahahahahahahaha. stupid. xD"

Picture will be up! Hold on ok people! Bye! See? I totally had a fun Friday.

I'm just weird! I was watching Michael dance and all of a sudden Mr.X's face just poped into my head. And Ry, I don't need a dose of Mr.X. AAHHHH!!

Like what Michael always say "GOD BLESS YOU!!"




...Who said I can't wear my
Converse with my dress?
Oh, Baby, That's just me!...


Enough color?

No comments: