Thursday, October 15, 2009

Discouraged...

My day was really tiring. It was also very very discouraging. Oh no. Moodswingy much? I don't think so. My best friend just came to stay yesterday. For another 7-6 days and nights. I have to go buy special pills just to keep the pain off my back. I must be always aware about whether will she pop out and let everyone see. I HATE YOU!!

It was fine. I mean my day. Had devotion. It was about the real deal. You know what I say right. I don't have to type it all up here. And then it was break and lunch. Came up with my food. Saw everyone crowding up. Went to go witness the commotion. Wee Yen's study group made a lunch 'tea party' for Mr. Nick and it was so awkward and all cause it was happening all in the middle of the caf and everyone was eating the caf's food and he was eating like Kenny Roger's. I had first class seat next to Mr. Nick. Had fun taking pictures about his food and him. I was paparazzi of the day. It was like a three course meal. Appetizer, main course and dessert. Gosh.

And then it was like back to normal stuff again. I wasn't really in the mood to study to I got science and went to the Youth Hall and was talking to Charmaine about 'science'. Yeah...

Went for prac. It was just normal I guess. You know, the same old routine. Everyone left and it was me and Quels. We were like jamming on all the instruments. Camwhored like nuts on the piano. Went straight to watch tcoukball. Camwhored with Vicks and Ry like crazy again after Quels left. Had tons of fun camwhoring with fun. Cause you know, it was totally like a family picture except it was like really crazy.

I don't even know why I brought the camera to school today. It's like I just threw it in my bag.

I really need rest. Spiritually, mentally and physically.

And here are those pictures. It has been ages since I took pictures right?

Mr Nick go what??

The card Wee Yen's group made for him. It's just so out-of-the-blue. Wicked.

Brandon the waiter.

Wee Yen giving his speech to Mr Nick.

You know what...I just have to feel ya in the next time aite. There's like so much more...

Nitey world!

I'll just have to leave ya guys with this.



You see. I could hardly sleep. I mean I wanna be in the top 10 and c'mon you get to meet Ellen and like she has got to dance with you here. Ice!



No fair! He gets all the Spongebob he wants. I wanna get all the Phineas and Ferb I want too!


...I know you want me.
You know I want cha'...

No comments: