Sunday, October 25, 2009

meow!

Note to self: NEVER EVER cry/do experiments to face on a Saturday night especially when you are serving/playing the next day and everyone in the church can see your face on stage very clearly and can easily spot your swollen eyes.

Yeah. I wasn't doing much of an experiment actually. I really cried for some reason. But I successfully cried myself to sleep. By the time I woke up I was having the stupidest eyes on earth.

Kena-ed on stage. I was pissed. CED class was a blast. Surprisingly I'm saying that. It started when Brian was sitting next to me. And Jade was sitting beside me on the right. Pau(l).

And Jon, I was playing F# all this while. I am not that dumb of a person you know. I don't know what went wrong but really, I was playing F#. I wasn't playing F#m AT ALL! Gosh!

Brian, you and your imagination really brings me to tears. As in literally. "Ngo moi choi lei! huh!"

Jade, I'm sorry about what happen you know. To your chest. Don't you see? Bowling is a movement game. You can't stand too close to me. I'm short, you're tall. Once I wack, GONE CASE!

You know, I would be surprise if they every get married. After all, they are friends. But come to think of it NOW, it's be weird but still, you'll never know.

Don't be a creep please. You are too sweet to be a creep.

I want to:
-Get in a choir and travel worldwide.
-Meet Kim Dong Won and DBSK.
-Give it a try in the auditions for MI or better AI. (Yeah, someone, slap me!)
-Have my own internationally known state-of-the-art studio.
-Tell some jerk off, RIGHT IN THE FACE!
-Own an Macbook Pro.
Still thinking....

LEE MIN HO IS IN TOWN TODAY!!!!!!!!!! and I didn't go..Shucks! Jess and Quels, you guys went? Makes me melt right to the core just looking at him.

"Back then I swore I was gonna marry him someday
But I realized some bigger dreams of mine"

Taylor just seems to get it right?

You guys have to see this! Seriously! It is still in my all-time favorite list!







When Jess first showed me this in church I was laughing like crap. Stil enjoying it till now.

Ta!



...Is it you? is it you?
Maybe you're the one I've been waiting for
Could you be the one for me?
Could you be the one I need?...

No comments: