Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Laze around

You know what? I'm just lazy to get all the photos up. Gosh.

Anyway, today is (HAPPY) UNCLE KEVIN'S DAY! The day before today we were all rushing to get the banner done and get the joke all planned out. And then today, THIS IS IT! Came slightly early to school today. I went there early to get my signature in and Sarah wasn't there at all. She came, got the banner all painted up and the touch up is just so awesome. I gave it a quick late minute message and up it went to the school fence. It was really nice. But Mr. Kevin totally spoil the whole thing but looking at us before the banner. The surprise was total FAILURE! And then the suprise team was like "Why isn't he surprise at all?" That's who it totally failed k?!

Brought it up to the court and everyone saw. PE was ermm, fun? I wasn't one of those really nice one. But still, I had sometime to sweat right? I love sweating it all out , by the way.

Was centre time again. Did work. Gosh I DID MY ALT! And you know it, I passed that stupid history test! It was hard. But still wanna thank Nathaniel for giving me hints. When I first got the paper I was like "Oh shoot! I forgot what year was it." Went back to get my chair and thank God Nat was in his seat. I was quickly asked "Eh eh. It's Proclamation of 1646 right?" He was like "NOO! It's Proclamation of 1763!" Best lah right?

Did work, again! Had lunch. Jon's group a.k.a C.O.P.S did theirs for Ms Cath. It was KFC and Starbucks. Andrew sang and they did their performance and gosh that Starbucks just looks so tempting. I came back down to get my biscuits and found them about to start their thing. I was on time to get some shots. Went back up and down again to do our's for Mr Kevin. It was a blast. Keiffer and Bee was feeding Mr. Kevin grapes, Josh was playing the background song on the guitar, I was taking pictures, Mike, Nicholas and Jo was dancing their really really hilarious Latin dance/ macarena.

After all that, went back up for lunch and was talking to Chanelle about cameras and stuff like that. DSLR and SLR, she just couldn't get those in their right places. Talked a ton. Went back down to get some work done and had bible study. Kena from Mr. Fan. Cause we were making so much noise in the hallway. Potong wei! Learned about humility and how it works. Totally make sense. Went back up for music prac. And then Mom came late so I had all the time to tell Ryan the "story". Hanged out so much with Andrew. And I got a ticket to go watch This is it! Wwee! That's why its awesome to have a hardcore MJ fan. Mom didn't bring out her phone so I have no idea where on earth was she. So smart!



Found this really ermmmm vid. Have fun Quel!

Toods!

No comments: