Monday, October 12, 2009

My day with my darlings..

I'm back here again. Means I survived the world today. It was harsh.

My day was crazy for crying out loud. I was like all anxious cause I had to do a diagnostic test today but ended up finishing LA. But I'm still happy cause I finally finished that book. I hate that book. It's just stupid. Vicks and me hang out like so much today. It started off when we met at the scoring table and she told me she had a massive tummy ache. I told her to go crap instead. And then after that Vicks found something that makes more sense to the cause of the tummy ache. Yeah. And then I had to sit next to Ry all because we are one book away and he ppast his test which is the current book I'm doing now. Talked so much with him. I mean we still did some work but he felt so sick he had to go home. Went back out to do my work. And then we had lunch. Me and Vicks talked really really random stuff like how near her house is to mine and like how you have to stop in front of the traffic light when it is red. And how cute her Dad is and like I always thought they were black until they came to GRC and how harsh people could be in Kenya.

Went back to study mode. Nat was really down today cause he failed his test. I mean who doesn't fail on LA 706. My mission was to cheer him up. It totally failed. And then was like killling myself just to pass my ST. Did like lots of work on LA. Like I totally put my focus in LA today. I had like ssssoooo much to remember. It's crazay! I had to call Mom to tell her to come 1 hour later cause I had to get my LPT done. Did it and when for the postmortem in the Youth Hall. I found out that Vicks has got the creepiest thumb on the surface of the earth. It's like so bendy and like I could hardly move it. I had fun by just playing with her thumb. I know, I know. It's just a thumb. But really, it was fun. Gave some opinions to Wee Yen and got back to do my spelling with Chanelle. I had problem spelling 'recommend'. It was like my brain totally went malfunction. And my brother-in-law a.k.a Jaedon was like giving me hints. Such a cutie. Pack up and was on my way to the field to play volleyball with Bee and bump into Ms Cath on the way. She was like bullying me kao kao. Thanks to those bullying, I had some issues on my test Mr Kevin need me to finish up. Took me a very long time to get it done even though its only 4 question. It was really hard.

My day.

Yeah.

I found out something that I already knew. It's was just that I was arguing with it. It was true all these while.

I'm ding a slow death. Someone just shoot me and I'm over!

I heart you loads Vickie. No, no. Vicky. HAH!
Or I will put it this way, ILY. Tell that dude I say HIII!!





Don't touch meeeeee!! No! He wants the manta ray!

Ta!





...I'm gonna remember you
You're gonna remember me...

No comments: