Thursday, October 29, 2009

The R word...

I'm just so random.

School was ermmmm no comment.

Had Nat's 'surprise' party. Love the cupcake. Eyes was bothering me again. I hate my sensitive eyes. Took some shots for Mr. Fan about tcoukball. Had fun trying taking pictures of Neethu. I love her.

Had choir practice again. I was ......... weird. Stalked the younger kids with Yunny. I love Samuel and Dennis and the girl-which-I-don't-know-her-name. Talked about dresses and how I hate them.

I'm in the Step Up 2 mood right now after the vid on Facebook.

I love Jabbawockeez.




I think they should put this back right into Step Up two again. Cause they would definitely make it shoot.



One of their best routine I have ever seen.

I can't wait to lay my hands in the black baby. And it would be MINE!

Cheezles. Is that even how you spell it?

Everyone is watching this weird malay horror movie....weird.




...I don't wanna be afraid.
I wanna wake up feeling beautiful today...

No comments: