Sunday, October 4, 2009

Partypooper.

You know what? You know what? YOU KNOW WHAT?? I think only a few of you guys know like Yunny and I guess Quels and Vicks knows. I wanted a skinny for the longest time ever. Not as long as a DSLR but still, it was long. And you know what? I got it today? Just look at the time. Fine! I got it yesterday. It's BLACKK!!! Gosh! I went to ALOT of shops just to find the perfect one. FINE! Not like a kejillion stores but still, I ran here and there and the same floor just to get one freaking pants. Yeah, its one floor. But you have to get a perfect, cheap one within an hour. It was crazy. First I went to Nichii, which is the what Yunny told me to get it from. They ran out of stocks and the rest are HUGE and really long, mind you, short body and all. It was also expensive. Went to the next one which is the Bossini. It not actually a skinny and it even more expensive then Nichii. Went next door to Giodano. Just by looking at the price will blows you away. Next, went to some weird store, I can't remember the name, its like some malay-workers store. It was nice, the price was 59.90. Not bad. Then went to my last resort which is FOS even though there are still tons of store all around. I can't walk into all the stores right? Found the perfect one. Price? 60.00. Bingo! I found babe. Ran to the bookshop to tell Daddy about it. Spend sometime there and after that went to go get babe. And then get my pink pick. I GOT A NEW GUITAR PICK! Which is in cute pink! I mean I wanted to get a white one, but I was all 90. The only 46 they've got is the really demonic one with skulls and everything or the cute pink one. You choose. But still, I hate pink. Called Cryssie at night. Wanted to prank her. But in the end she got me back. GOSH! And then I got pissed. Ask Keiffer about it. I was. I don't have to eleborate to let the whole world know. Just come and ask me or something. If I'm not saying a thing that just forget about it. I'M NOT TELLING!

And yeah, I love my skinnies.








HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING CRYSSIE!! And yes, you are old. Sorry for my absence at your party. I still can remember when I first met you. It was like David and Goliath. You and Neethu was huge and I was like the little monkey. I TOTALLY miss sitting next to you! No one can really do what we always do. I still think no one until now knows about what we always do when we were bored and when there's a hole under the divider, big enough for a something to go through. I mean I'm still keeping all those you know. For the first to the last. And like going to the night market with you and the Andalas Gang every Wednesday. And sports is the best man. And all the hanging out after school around the testing table. And yes! Going Camporama with you and go what-do-you-call-that-again water kayaking thing whatever-you-call-that with you. Of 700 hundred people in Camporama, I did it with YOU. And we were so lost just by making that thing move forward let alone move left and right. And teasing you with that dude. Whats his name again? And hiding behind you when I was attacked my a white butterfly/moth. And also sharing your problems with me. It's my pleasure to carry it with you. You know about *cough cough*. AND YES, all those crazy posing session with you outside Becky's house. I miss ya THAT MUCH!!

Thanks for being there for me whenever I need you. I love you alot!


Bye!

And please Li Szhen, you are lamer! You're the ultimate one. No one on the face of the planet can beat you. But still, I love and miss you loads. Glad we chatted today.




...You are the reason I live, whooaaa!...

No comments: