Monday, October 19, 2009

Neee..

Gosh. I felt like posting about the dissection. But it takes me AGES justbto do photoshop and wait for it to upload. And then put it into place and type out words. It's just crazy, but still. I ain't any perfectionist.

Today was a totally headache. I was fine at first. After doing tons of math, those numerals just clogged my brains and then after that I had this really bad headache that made me wanna grab a barf bag and my barf my brains into it. Took Milidon 500. Nicole was part of the cause of that massive headache. I mean could she be really that dumb? I mean it's just so unhumane. I just feel like giving her a big slap everytime she gets a wrong question. I have taught her a a few times and she just couldn't get it in her big head that has nothing in it. Sad girl. Gosh! And Mr. Kevin, I totally know how you feel and I would love to return the role of teaching her back to you. She had killed a few thousand cells in my body and it is just so not good for me.

Had lunch. I taught they were going to serve something nice today but instead they had that yucky looking rice. Thank God I had back-up. Which is also Maggi Mee. And tons of chocolate bread and a bar of Halls. I went to get hot water for my Maggi and they were just being mean people by hiding my chocolate bun. You can continue reading from Vickie's blog. They were MEAN! They made me doubt my hubby! How can they?! But I still love them bunches! <3

Those dissection pictures is now on Facebook. Go check it out ok? Sorry for the super blurry pictures. I mean you're welcome if you wanna donate/sponsor me a DSLR you know. Haha! I wish I was rich, because the craze for one is becoming bigger and crazier by the day.

Ciao!



...And life is a road I wanna keep going
Love is a river I want to keep flowing
Life is road now and forever
Wonderful journey
I'll be there when the world stops turning
I'll be there when the storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you
We were strangers
On a crazy adventure
Never dreaming that dreams would com true
Now here we stand unafraid of the future
At the beginning with you...

No comments: