Saturday, October 10, 2009

I'm dying already..

This will be the summary of my week. It was long. For me.

Monday
I ate crap. Like literally. I ate crap. There was fungus in my rice and I didn't know. There was no smell and no weird color. I was eating nicely and went back to do my work. I checked my phone after school and I got a message from Dad and Tirzah to NOT eat the rice cause there's some fungus. I freaked out. I mean they should have messaged me earlier right? Lunch was at 12.30 and they messaged me at 2 something. I told my budd and they were like "Ewww! You ate crap!" I know right? But Mr. Nicholas say it will be nothing cause it was something like food fungus. I mean he is the scientist guy so he should know right? And then he just told me that I won't die. I will just get some severe food poisoning and get fever and stuff like that. And taadaa! I'm still here. Guess I didn't eat the part where theres fungus. It's just disgusting come to think of it.

Tuesday
I had a heck load of stress. Had to finish math like what I promised Dad.

Wednesday
Had PE. I finally ran. I just love running. There was no volleyball. So we had to go to basketball. Had no interest Frisbee and Captains ball. Went to basketball. The guys was already there. they took the whole court. So inconsiderate. The girls can't play. Wanted to join the guys but i guess they wonld like dominate the ball. So instead we do your own stuff like throwing the ball through the tree. I wanted to climb a tree cause I have never climbed one before. Quels, Vicks and Yunny helped me climb up the shortest tree. I was too afraid cause there was like millions of ants all around the tree. So yeah, I kinda spend most of the time on the tree. And the we had like the pre-meeting for the bible study group thingy. Was late cause I was stressing my head off doing math. It was a killer. Jon and Wee Yen was speaking and we had assignments. Yeah. So we had to do assignments.

Thursday
My leg went nuts. I could hardly walk. Sharp pain just shoots up when my body's weight is on my right leg and when I walk and it lands on the ground. So Mike, Nat, Ryan and Vick and to carry me like I was some handicap person. It was really risky cause they might just drop me on the stairs and I'm gone. But they are just so lovely. I love them bunch!!!

Friday(favorite day of the week)
Parents came for report card day. Didn't actually knew what happen. But Dad and Mom was actually happy. Oh my goodness, what did they tell them? I would never know. Did my work as usual and then Mr Fan came and ask me to do the honors of doing photography for the suprise party for Ps. Dennis Bails. It was like weird yet cool. I did it. And then has some serious talk with Jon and Wee Yen And Josh. It was like confession time man. Had tons of emotional break down. Had lunch with Chanelle. Had a blast talking about our mothers with their disgusting enzyme and health stuff. Went straight up for ISCF. Was welcomed my Vicks and Pomster my sticking "Fergie" behind my back. Mei Yee just had to spoil the whole thing for me. I wanted Demi Lovato or Taylor Swift but instead I got Fergie. Cheese. Cmdr. Terrance came to speak about idolatry. Learned about alot about stuff like that. And then head over to the mother's room to change. Went to the cafeteria. Had Milo and doughnuts and headed straight for volleyball. It was raining for abit so me and Vicks planned to take our shoes off since overyone was shoeless. Our Maximum was still 4. Could hardly reach five. Did some running and stuff like that and started the game. Lost to Kat's team. Played with the guys and we won. The funny part was I was in front of Vicks and she was at the back. I taught she was listening but all she did was play with the puddle she was standing on. It went something like this...

Me: Bla bla bla bla (I thought she was listening)
Vicks: *playing with the puddle, not bothering what I was saying*
(Still continue talking, assuming she was listening while concentrating on the game)
Me: ...bla bla bla...Vicks..Vicks.. Are you listening to me? *turns behind and found her making small splashes around* Seems like you were busy playing with your puddle huh?
Vicks: *looks up with the blur expression* Oh what were you saying?
Me: Ok fine. You can continue your puddling session and I wouldn't interrupt you.
Vicks: I'm sorry, I'm sorry...

And we laughed like crap. I went on for about like 1 minute. It was crazy. Did some splashing on the other side of the court where they have better puddles. Did some crazy swooshes like those in Step Up 2. Vicks can't do it. Too bad, Vicks. But I love you loads.

Saturday
I was like dead.


You know, I still can't believe I said sorry to you on that afternoon on Friday. But I guess all I wanted to do is said sorry. I just wanna say a decent sorry right here. This is the only place where I can do it. I'm sorry if I ever did anything wrong to you. I was mad at times when I see you. And anger just took over and all I feel like doing is just tell you off right in the face. I'm sorry! Will you forgive. Hope you do. Cause you don't even know who you are.



This going out to all of you guys. This weeks theme is about LOVE. The lyrics means alot!

1 Corinthians 13.

I just found out Freddie's full name. It's Freddie Gomez Alfonso Fernando Worme the Fourth. Its just so cool.

Bye!



...Love is a shelter in the raging storm
Love is peace in the middle of a war
If we try to leave, may God send His angels to guard the door
No, love is not a fight but it's something worth fighting for...

No comments: