Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ouch!


I'm so in the parkour mood right now.

Seriously, I have to stop biting me tongue when I sneeze! I know it sounds so stupid but really, I always do and there are always ulcers. Gosh!

Today was fine. Choir was very erm, oo-ie? But I had fun. School hours was fine except some thing. Math is stupid.

I would wanna see Michael's wound. 11 wound within a fall? I would wanna know how he fell and got those wounds.

I WANNA GO FOR GY CAMP!! I really really wanna go! Dawn Darling is willing to pay 50 bucks for me to go. Cryssie and Renee is helping me with sponsorship. I really need all that help!

I hate doing reports. It's just so unnecessary.

I love Korean reality shows. They just makes me laugh right to the core!

I saw this very funny parody of Beyonce's Put A Ring On It. Go watch! Can't get the vid up cause its was disabled. ISH!



This was my first time watching the MV even though I've heard the song kejillion times and it was great. Another song to your list, Quels. This goes out to both my babies and my darlings! And you know the girl with the short hair dances sssooo well she is only my age!


That's why you see? Baby Jeremy is mine and forever will be. Aunty Mag went and sign Jeremy up for modelling. He was modelling for some kids clothes.

Ta! Someone, shoot me!




...There will be times on this journey
All you'll see is darkness
But out there somewhere
Daylight finds you
If you keep believing
So don't run
Don't hide
It will be alright
You'll see
Trust me
I'll be there watching over you...

No comments: