Wednesday, November 11, 2009

quad four..

Uh huh. Today was weird. Wasn't in the mood. Had P.E. Played rugby. Was erm, nice. Wasn't fun at all but still I was running. Had some massive killer cramps all of a sudden. I was dying in the scoring box. Told Vickie about the cramp and she wanted to do The Carry. Screamed across the field to call Ryan and Mikey. Pannu was there too. The dropped me like two times cause my body and their palms where really sweaty.

And Ms Cath went...
Ms Cath: Oh, I saw a puddle there! *super innocent face*
Pannu, Ry, Mikey, Vick: Yeah!
Me: NOOOOO!!!

And splash, my ass was in the wet disgusting puddle. They didn't even think about my undies! Who on earth would bring an extra change of undies for P.E right? It's not like your gonna pee in your pants right? So for he whole day I was in my really gross undies. Did not change my pants. It was just gross. It was like literally soaked. I had a wet butt the whole day.

Klang-ians came for their rehersals. Saw most of my darlings on the way up.

Was stressing up the whole time cause that stupid LA was really hard! Ryan helped alot! I hate those horrible vocabs. I FAILED! Great. Smart move, Saph. Ish!

We (me and Vicks) went for the last few minutes of Bible study. It was different. It was like erm, can you call that confession session? I was........no comment?

Found out something that too bad that persons friends don't know and revealed. Hah. Never mine and never will. Have to accept it even though it kills.

I HATE MY UGLY FRINGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to grow out of it. It just totally suck.

I can't wait for movie night!! You coming? And if hat person came, the person would just ruin EVERTHING! But sometimes I wish that person was there. Hmm...

I love you Ry! But c'mon. You're going church camp! Movie Night only lasts for like 3 hours max? I bet you'll have fun there! Go hang out with Ms Eunice and Joshie lahhhh!

And and and I was on the comp today and I saw that it was Sesame Street's 40th Anniversary! It was sssssooo cute. I was so tempted to get my thumdrive and save it on the spot. And I found more just now. So cute! I totally grew up with Sesame Street. That's why I love them so much! I remember every Saturday morning while eating my breakfast I would quickly on the kitchen TV and never missed and episode of SS. I love them! I mean I choose Sesame Street over Barney. HAH!





I love Count Von Count! I call him Number Vampire last time.

I was all about Cookie Monster when I was a kid because he loves cookies. So adorable!


I always thought Big Bird was like my Dad. Hmm...


Ernie! <3

Ok people. I have to go. Bye!

No comments: