Saturday, November 14, 2009

two...

I still find this highly amusing as I was thinking about random stuff when I was bathing just now. It's my first ever conversation with Ms SarahTi. It all started when I was sitting on the main door stairway a.k.a near the guardhouse. I was new that time. So I didn't know anyone. It goes something like this...

Waiting quietly on the stairway, string into space...
Sarah: *Turns her head to me* I'm happy today! Ask me why.
Me: *why on earth is she talking to me, I don't even know her* Why?
Sarah: Cause it's my birthday! And I'm having cuppycakes!
Me: Oh, ok. Happy Brithday!
Sarah: Thank you! *turns head back*

so yesterday was Friday. Nicest day of the week. Came to school with my surfer's pants cause dad kills if he were to find out I'm wearing skinnies with slippers. I still don't get the whole idea why would he get mad if I were to wear those. Changed into my skinnies when I reached school. Went to go check on my ALT scores. 94%. Not bad eh? Went to help Neilson to paint the banner for the kunk sale. Painted the stars for Movie Night later, glitter it, poke holes into it and tied up the fishing wire into it. And then help design the banner. We had so much fun spray painting it, and then we splatter paint on it. It was the best. And then outline it and we have to do the finshing touches like make the 'junk' stick on better.

Went straight up for music prac. It wasn't bad. I didn't even get to eat lunch. Had to eat it in the mother's room with Justine. We were talking about my younger sister while eating and we were totally laughing hard. I love you, Hubby!!

Chapel was nice. Mr Kevin' sharing was nice. Short and sweet. After that Jon called for meeting after chapel. He shared about his dream. And I was in there. I wonder what I was doing in the Youth Hall. Hhmmm. Talking? Duh!

Me and Vicks went back with Kels. Watched like half of Monster Vs. Alien and Spongebob and Kunfu Panda. Took bath and freshen up. Was laughing so hard with Vicks when Quels was in the bathroom. *girl girl girl GIRL GIRL GIRL*

Help Kels sugar icing her brownies for later. Ate some of them. Was the best stuff ever. Got to school. Running around with Vicks and Quels. Was dancing to Tik Tok behind the doors that lead to the Youth Hall to release all the anger from the 'thing'. Camwhore behind the overhead projector. People flooded in. There's Xbox 360 for the guys to play. Food. Drinks. Had my hand on the Black Baby a.k.a Wee Yen's DSLR. I was photographing the night. Ian, Nat, Mike, and Quels got a taste of it. The crowd was encouraging. The Junk Store was really earning.

Movie was not bad. It's about ice hockey. It's called Miracle. Went back just abit earlier cause Vickie's parents came abit early than expected. Have to finish the movie on Youtube. Laughed like crap in her car. Read it on Vickie's blog. Ransacked her whole room. I saw her dress for Awards Night and it was not bad. It's green! Hello! Not blue! Dad came and crashed.

Today was children's day in kid's church. Went there late, so didn't help the registration. Helped Yunny with her store and went over to Josiah's cause he needed help. I felt like sleeping the whole time cause it was cold and I was tired. Had tons of my favorite cream puffs right after that and unlimited popcorns with the actual machine. It was super cool. Aunty Elsie had one of those.

Ice cream made it all jelak. And Headed home.

And and and..HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAZEY!!!! I LOVE YOU! Another older yet wiser. Have fun growing up!



Super sweet. I love Bom!

Ta. I hate myself now.

No comments: