Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Errrr...

I'm so freaking blurred out. I don't know what to write. Totally blank. I've got something in my head but I forgot. Ish. I've got pic. Editted one of course.





 
Oh yeah. The christmas tree is up. And I'm feeling down. -.-



 Pray Until Something Happens. I'm still doing that. I get nothing.

Oh oh, I watched 2012 yesterday. Finally right? I wasn't bad. Graphic was cool.

I saw him on Facebook. Hah. He changed. I miss primary life though.

There's this time I dreamed of Eric. Oh gosh, I miss him.

I'm feeling dead. I want to dance to get rid of those feelings. And I need the pants from Topshop.

Last years Christmas in church was cool. This year will be so dead.

So should I buy my iPod there? Will it be cheaper?

I feel like crap. Someone, shoot me.

I've watched A Walk To Remember, House Bunny, Paul Blart, 2012, and Princess and the Frog. I'm still feeling deprived. I need more movies.

I'm sorry Sam! I wasn't there. Wish I was. How was it? I bet you guys were bonding.

I still wish I was rich.

Pa, speak to meeeeee.

Ish.

Ms Cath, we must go watch Jump k. Have to.

Shee you!

No comments: