Sunday, December 20, 2009





 I've got so much to update but sooo little time! I've got to update about the Christmas party cum sleepover and the education fair later.

Oh I saw him today. He looks HOT, as usual. Like finally we talked, after a long long time. But I couldn't blame him. =D

Sai Kit still can't remember who am I, after two years in the same class. He needs help. He is now in New Zealand.

Elysha still remembers me after 5 years in NZ. I miss them loads.

The Tan family came back today. Awesome.


Impact helped out in the renovation fund by doing manicure. It was really cool. It's like rocket science. Have to go through tough procedures to get it done perfectly. We(worship team) hanged out there. Found out that Jared secretly likes maincures..*laughing my head off* And he also likes his really buffed nails. I learned how to o mine. And it's like super shiny. Jade and Lee Suan was one of them k, I mean they should know more than I do, cause they are the girly ones. Kenny was showing off like crap. Cheryl was helping Jared do his nails. Uncle Kelvin was sitting there, looking fascinated by the buffer, he tried doing it himself. Joy tried to do my nails. It was horrible, but still super cute of her. All in all, I had tons of fun.

You want the whole summary? Get it from Raquel's blog. I've got pictures! Just a little but thank God for pictures right? :D


Our awesome experiment. Attempt #1: FAIL! Done by: Hazel.


I had to get the red and green out of all these. And I did it. How awesome is that?


More than this...


My masterpiece.


Hazel's masterpiece.


Her's.


Mine.








The pound cake. Before the whole thing/mess.


The mess of marshmellows.

Ok people. I have to go. More Messy Marshmellows in the next post. See ya!

No comments: