Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Leavin'

Heyy! Watching SYTYCD now. Well, it would be an honor to meet Tabitha and Napoleon. And I would just die to get a routine from them. =D


xD

I'm bored. I'm about to die.

Talked to Amanda just now. I wanna just drive to her place and hang out.

I'm really really bored.

Tomorrow, I'll just snap away on the camera cause, Singapore, here I come!

According to Ms Cath, the Cotton On there is cheaper than OU's price. So maybe I'll buy like a pair of skinnies there, if they ever sell skinnies there. I have no idea.

I wanna buy the skinnies from Mango!!!

I love Twitch and Joshua and Will. Buncha hot african man dancing. Phew.

Oh oh oh! Pictures will be up soon. From the buffet dinner. Heh. It's just a few so don't look forward to any great picutures. -.-

I'm gonna have another miniature model of a guitar and the mic stand with the mic. Weeeeee!

I've got the nicest routine ever done by Mark. Not a huge fan of Mark but I think this is awesome. And the routine is from again, Tabitha and Napoleon. Ry! Watch this ok?



And you know what? I Comfort and Will got cut! Can you believe it?

I'm missing Camporama. Like really miss it.

Jensen Ackles it super hot. I love him.

Manda, it's just the hormones. Don't worry about the new one. Haha!

The Fray sang Kanye West's heartless. And the MV is pretty cool.

Bye!

I'm still bored.

No comments: