Friday, December 11, 2009

Kong-ed off..

I hate this holiday. This so pointless. I rather go school and do nothing than be at home. It's like crap staying at home. I wanna go jog. But I can't. I wanna sleep. Mom kills. I wanna go online. I have to go on secretly on Dad's comp. How sadder can my life be. Gosh. I wanna read Where Rainbows End over and over and over again. It's so nice and sweet. They finally got together. After all those years, when they were fifty, when they were having wrinkles all over, when their bodies stop growing and going into the Alzheimer stage, when they could hardly go for long walks on the beach, and stand straight, when both of them are having kids, thats when they got together. Like after 50 long hard years they got together. But at least they did right? I love Rosie and Alex. <3

I manage to finsh 2 and a half movie yesterday. No one was occuppying the comp so I was on the comp for the whole day. I finished House Bunny, Paul Blart the Mall Cop and half of A Walk To Remember.

Awesome Ms Cath called me up and spoiled the whole show for me. So nice. And Sissy Jade spoiled it all on MSN. Great people man. =.=

I'm playing for Sunday. So what should I wear? Have to rush to church. I'm so tired. Can't wait for the new sanctuary to be done building. And and and you know what? I'm gonna play the TAYLOR guitarrr!! Ahhhh! Very sleek. I forgot how much it cost. Mixed up with the prices of the other instrument but I know the Taylor is super expensive. Jared was saying that I have to sound as expensive as it cost. Stress is on me man. Other guitarist like David, Uncle Lee and Dominic has got their own guitar. I have to use the churches one. Which is in a way, the guitar will ONLY be used my me. Yay! *victory dance*

I was suppose to go for GY camp. But in the end I couldn't. Cryssie said that they could pay for the fees cause they have enough money. But I didn't sign up. So guess dear Cryssie is sponsoring someone else. Good in a way. Bless that person. Amen. Haha. I sound like a priest.

I'm lost. Got nothing else. I wanna go school.

Ms Cath, we go watch the 'lala' show ok? I really want to. When you going? I'm dying to watch it.

Ta!

No comments: