Sunday, December 27, 2009

"Does this make my butt look small?"




Heyyy. I'm feeling bubbly! Just came back from Alvin And The Chipmunks. SUPER CUTE! I wanna watch it again with Amanda or maybe Jade. They'll definitely scream their heads off. Theodore is mine. And Zachary Levi was in it. And he is so adorable.=D

And I watched Stranger Than Fiction the day before yesterday. It's an awesome show. It's abit mind boggling when you start watching it but later it all falls into place. Thumbs up!

And and! Titanic is superb. Watch it at midnight. Milcah cried her eyeballs out. There are tons of kan cheong parts. Which is so cool. I mean the shooting angle is just awesome. Double thumbs up!

Dedications!

1st of December
Song Ee Leen.


Miss Deborah Poh. And I love the pic. Brings out your eyes. xD

4th of December


My sista, Charis Koo.
You look  HOT in your short hair by the way. Heaps of love!

7th of December


 My darling Teh Li Szhen. Have to go yam cha soon!!

8th of December


My female brother, Keiffer Barry James! Haha! Berry. Such and inside joke. xD

9th of December


Mr Jonathan Daniel Roberts. Love the editting? Me toooo!

11th of December


SEAN CHUA!!! And oh, I love the lalaness. =D



Aweshum David!! I'm missing you already!


22nd of December


Mr. Joel Bryan Mohan. I love this pic cause Daniel is inside! ><


23th of December


Chunted guitarist, Bryan Lau. I'm missing ISCF rally, don't you? And I'm definitely missing working with you!

24th of December



Byant Sum.

25th of December


Shu Wen! And oh Sam, I love your pants. Yeahhh!


 I'm gonna be stuck at home in the morning. And there's gonna be a buffet dinner with the worship team in HILTON HOTEL at night! I repeat, HILTON HOTEL. One of the best hotel's for their buffet dinners. YAY! Too bad someone *cough, Jade, cough* can't come. Cause everyone will be there enjoying awesome pawsome food! I'll take pictures dear. I love you still. <3


Chocolate fountain, I'm coming babeh!


Bye! I miss swimming!!

No comments: