Saturday, May 2, 2009

I bought my lover and I'm in LOVE!

Hey people! Just came back from Times Square and I'm in love! With my oh-my-gosh-oh-so-sexy FEDORA! Like I bought a Fedora in my stay there! So niceeeeeeeee! I'll be updating about it the next post and you know what? I bought like ssssoooo many stuff which is so awesome. And Daddy bought a new desktop and I'm like typing on it now! Now we can throw away the previous stupid desktop with a super FAT back and replace this new baby in the spot. Like oh so awesome right? Cheese and crackers. And then I bought this awesome Tee. At first I was suppose to buy another one but later got another one. Pictures will be up soon don't worry! I feel like screaming in someone's ear cause I got a really nice Fedora! At first I was suppose to buy this white fedora from Nichii while shopping with Tirzah. 30 bucks man! Walked more and the patience and double-thinking paid off. Saw a better one in Ed & Ed. It's brown which suits me. And I bought new flip flops too. I love it cause it has cute lil' guitar prints on it and oh, it's so nice! Headed over to Borders the first night and and bought the latest Discovery Channel magazine. And it's like first of May. Bought Ferrero Rocher for myself while walking all alone without anyone and that three cutie pies kept me alive while walking. And I can't believe I'm saying this right now but I saw this DRESS in Voir and I really like it. Rejoice Ps Dennis and all the people who is begging me to wear a dress+Daddy! I'm still a girl.

I'm so totally bragging right now right? I wanna share the love man. Feel it, feel it! And oh yes! We camwhored like nobodies buisiness. Soon! It will be up soon.

Signing out!
P/S:I love my new Fedora.



...I wanna know, who ever
tell you I was lettin' go...

No comments: