Tuesday, April 28, 2009

UGH!

Hey ya guys. Highlight of the week. My place had been switched to a place that suck. Like I hate that place so much. But I still thank God that even it suck I still have a place to study.

So yeah, tomorrow is a public holiday. Yay! Will be doing alot of running and swimming! AAAHHHHHH!!!! So nice right? And then we will be doing alot of really cool stuff like getting a new desktop.(On Daddy's laptop now.) And then shop til' I literally drop. Gahhhhh!!! Can't wait!

*the rest of my post have been deleted by the comp and I'm so lazy to type it all over again.*

I smell Camporama heading my way. Cause I found out that I'm not going for church camp and I really really wanna go for Camporama. All thanks to David Low for the nagging.


I have to go. It's partay tomorrow people! I'll be updating it back soon. With lotsa great stuff. And trust me, it will be great stuff. Bye!

And oh yeah. Sorry for the retarded skin these few days. It's having problem and I switch to another one and it's having problem too. So I'm having this ugly one for awhile only. A temporary ugly skin. Ish! Ta!

No comments: