Saturday, April 18, 2009

Ugh!

I am just sssoooo aimless! So how was your week? Mine was boring. Monday to Thursday was dead. Nothing really happen actually. Friday was not that bad. Had prayer meeting. Jon was again sharing. Great job! And then had lunch with Raquel. The other already had their lunch. And we were late for yeah, grooming class. And there goes XXX doing the stuff she loves doing most. You guys know who I am talking about huh? Again, the heel-less gang was busy talking and joking while Mrs. Loo was talking. Had chapel. So randomly the pick the song I miss alot. Shout to the Lord. Our quatet song we sang last year. Oh gosh. I can still remember those times when I was stuggling to sing that part and couldn't remember and the day when we hanged put in Renee's house to practise our song but ended up talking non stop. And then we had to wait for David to wake up help us out and while waiting for him we had to play frisbee. HAHAHA! I miss those times. And then Ms Cath shared. And Raquel went crazy. She went random, saying about pyramid made out of hamsters. All you need is 6 hamsters and you can make a pyramid. It's cute lah, if you imagine it. you know. 12 eyes looking innocently at you, in a pyramid shape. Super cute.




I bet you could imagine how it looks like huh?


At night, we had B.K quiz in Impact to boost up our EXP's. Me and Jade didn't study. Felt so guilty cause we were so helpless there. You can't expect Ji Huey and Charis to NOT study cause you know, smarty pants must study. All throughout the quiz Mel was scribbling the answer cause the only gave us 5 seconds to write the answer down. We gave really stupid answers sometimes. Me and Jade will be laughing our lungs out cause we were joking away while everyone was ssooo serious. There was one answer given by Jeremy that made my "cry". I forgot what was the question but you know what answer he gave? They did the macarena!! I think it was like what did Peter and James / Paul and Barnabbus do after something something something. I forgot. And the other answer Laminin group gave was they tore their garments and show their moving chest. EEEWWWWW!! All in all it wasn't that bad but we lost terribly. F.R.O.G( my awesone CG) won 1st place last year. I think cause maybe last years one was easy.

I don't know what have got into me but I'm suddenly all about figure skating. Try google-ing Mao Asada up. She's a japanese national figure skater and she is so speechless. :D





Try hearing the song "Voice of truth". Its really meaningful.

OK. I gotta move. Times up. Good day people! Over and out.



...The voice of truth, tells me a different story
the voice of truth said "do not be afraid.
The voice of truth said " this is for My glory"...

No comments: