Thursday, April 9, 2009

Scraps here and there.

I finally watched Ultraviolet! OMGEEE! It's so awesome! It is as addictive as Transformers. Go find the synopsis yourself. It is a really LONG movie and it's ssssoooo cool.



I immediately feel in love with her and her body. I'm working like crap to get that body like hers, man. *jealous*


Scenes from the movie



The really really cool part when she kills like 30 over man in that little tiny whiney room and she went off without a scratch. And Daddy always goes "Aiya, don't watch all these movies lah. All these people will never die one.Go and study!" But she got cut at the previous part and her blood turn her outfit into that sexay red. Hot!


All her weapon she uses are all super cool. Like this. It's like a really cool gun and got those super sharp knives to slash open the baddies throat or chest. Oh she is so sexay! And her moves are sleek. See all the dead bad guys behind her? They all fight like small girls. And she..Fuuhhhh..

Milcah is crazyly in love with her gun. She don't use the chiplak one you know. It looks more like a wall staple gun to me then a sophisticated gun but all in all, I love her.XD


Ok, I'll stop bragging about how cool is she and make you guys feel like crap *giggles*.


I finally got some camp pictures here and there. From different people, different blogs, different time, and different quality of the picture. So here goes!



Our awesome, sexay, wonderful group. Thunderstorm! So nice right the design. And yes, I gave the idea but still the group gets the credits right?:D

Firestorm.



Radioactive and Shockwave. I like the little plastic board human. Haha. X)






Jess showing off her group scepter. Impulse Impulse!!

I don't have a picture of Fusion's scepter so yeah. The won. SO WHAT! I'm still a rock star. I got my rock moves...



We had Wannabe night and yes, you guessed it. I was a terrorist. I have no idea what I wanna be so Daddy has got this suit from Dubai so I was the only terrorist there. Christopher was actually one too but he was sick and went home. Laughing stalk perhaps?



ZiQin was "the lost Jabbawockeez member". :D
Oh gosh. Just look at Cheryl man. What's with the dumb expression?


I love this picture the most. My awesome teams members. We are all so exhausted after a game of intense Captains Ball and we won! Thats our post when we won. Hahaha. You know. Usain Bolt. Thunderstorm. See the connection?

It's a passion...



I hate Math. But at the same time I like it. :P



Signing out!





...So I drive home alone, as I turn out the light.
I put his picture down and maybe get some sleep tonight...

No comments: