Saturday, April 4, 2009

Friday!

This is one of those Fridays that I had tons of fun. It all started in the morning when I suddenly had a massive tummy ache. Woke me up early and I couldn't sleep back. So I my lil' 'business' and headed to bed to try sleeping back. The pain started again and had to get up again and start my day.
Got to school, as usual. Had to do my Maths test. And then it's busy busy busy. We had our very first (or I think it's the first) prayer meeting. Jon did most of the sharing. Very convicting. Which is good, in a way. After that was chapel practice. I don't know about you guys but I usually enjoy practise. Ms Sarah Ti and Hazel was leading. So yeah. Headed straight for lunch. Me and Yunny was in the same table when Sarah decided to sit with us and you know, when to three loud people sit together in the same table, the world revolves around us. We were talking about something that most people dont; usually talk about. We had our laughs and I teared up. And it was touture time for me.

The lady that is teaching us is this ex Miss Malaysia, like really really ex. Mrs Maggie Loo. Miss Malaysia of 1973. we were told to bring high heels and I didn't bring cause I don't look like I wear those. I'm not the only one heel-less. We also had Lydia Chang, Natalie, Charmaine, Yunny, Hazel, Bee Bee and Paul Lyn. We can join the guys in wearing socks. Everyone was paying attention accept us, the eight heel-less musketeers. We were crapping our heads off. Hazel was my look-into-the-eye partner. We chatted and didn't pay any attention.
Girls don't run. Girls glide.

Like dude! I am a runner and I'm a girl. So do you mean all these while I was gliding? Whoa, very cool!
Stand straight until you feel your back starts hurting.
Hey beck. Remember the gate-leaning thing we did when I came to your house. I was standing straight all these while and I have got to feel the pain. So that means I have to like bend to the back until I feel it. Then how an I suppose walk like that? :D

We escaped the last few minutes. All thanks to practise. And yes people we had KOREANS over! They were all 16 and they look 19. Most born in the US and one in Italy, they are very good-looking and unfortunately not hotties. :)
Praise and worship all went well and SarahTi embarrased herself. One of the Koreans came out to sing ermmm..whats that song again? Dang, I forgot. And later we broke into our sports team on Wdenesday. Dodgeball was mine. Each Koreans has one team and have to share. The haring was good. And then Maleny (is the spelling right?) and Jennifer who talks alot starts asking really random questions like do you have a horse and asks about Korea. It was embarressing. Yunny was giving me a hard time by triple daring me to say ahn yeong ha se yo to them. In english, it means hi. And I did it. Hey! It takes alot of guts to say it, ok. They had a group picture with us.

On Thursday was Mr Fan's brithday. We had this thing planned out to have Mr Fan come to the music room. SarahTi was suppose to faint. We were all so excited and talking. By the time Mr. Fan came up, Sarah did not have the time to faint and we all sang Happy Birthday. He was suprise alright. Gahh!
It was a free CG night. We first plan to go bowling then changed to barbeque-ing in Jon's house and then to Kenny's house. There's pictures so no worries!

Sri Bayu. There really awesome place. Just imagine your backyard is a swimming pool. So cool!

The place we had the barbeque.

We literally carry him and threw him in the pool. Snap sissy! This picture is for *winks* you know who.

Ugh. Poser. Hahahah..More of a candid picture.

SMILES!

Our in-house chefs.



They fire is purple!


Kenny's rabbit. Easter is sssooo cute!

They even have a fitness centre. Dang!

I was on the treadmill while taking this picture. Sorry for the blurness. Bzzzz...

And we played Twister.

This is what you get when you wash your hair with XXX brand. :D
oh dang I'm so bad.

Ji Huey was doing that turn thing and what do you call that?

Poor Melissa. Her hand was just under my butt. Thank God I did not fart which is her biggest concern. XD

Whatcha looking at, huh?


"We'll always be together, my love"


Poor Melissa.

She needs a slap.


Our blur expression.

Amongest all the entanglement in life, you still have so relax once in a while and say ''cheeeese!!"


No butts, Melissa! No butts!


And then we headed over to the kids pool and did more posing. Unstable hand creates unstable pictures and creates unstable me. Blame it all on Jade.


We were acting all sisi-fied in the pool. Blame Charis on the blur picture. All of them have shaky hands. XD





SISSY'S FOREVA!



And then later, I sat back and relax and enjoy my Ice Lemon Tea. :D




I think thats all. I had an awesome Friday. Bye!



You know I rock, eh?





...We were meant to be,
suppose to be, but we lost it...


No comments: