Saturday, April 25, 2009

Daddy's creation...

23rd April

My day was boring. You get the usual stuff. You know, what you normal do on a daily basis. So yeah. And then we had grooming session again. This week one was on a Thursday cause I guess she couldn't make it on Friday or some other reasons. So we had 1 hour and 30 minutes of pure grooming and being girly. Chramaine ditched us so we only had 4 person our miserable Mary group. Did quite alot. Had tonnes of laughter. Me, Raquel, Hazel and Natalie was fooling around. Wasn't paying much attention. Yunny was in the other Phoebe group and then we did alot of "bluetooth-ing" cause we saw Mount. Everest and the other twin. Hahaha... I 'cried' my eyeballs out.

And then I had jamming session at night. Normal stuff. And Brian! I want you iPod! Gahh!

24th April


It's already a Friday. End of the week. Time flies. I usually love Fridays but I think it's the mood swings that caused me to be really moody and something something something.

Skipped Impact. I don't want to but I have to. Crap.
And you know what? 24th April is the day I came to GRC. My very 1st year. And it was spoiled.

25th April


I woke up at around 9 something and guess what? The first thing I saw when I open my eyes was a freakin' spoiled hair. Really excited when I woke up cause I dreamed I went to Japan. And then I sat this super huge lift that has the size of a ballroom. But one thing was funny. I walked around the street of Japan carrying a huge toy doggie and I was walking without a pants on. It was weird but not bad cause I felt Japan. In a way. Hahahha..
Woke up. Did all the chores. Wash the clothes. Scrub the 'stuff' and socks. Hang it out. And eat. Watch abit of TV and hang the clothes out from the washing machine. And then I was on autopilot all the way. Dust out my whole room. Sweep and dusted. Used the desktop for abit and then took bath. Dust the clothes and collect it in. Put back th dishes. Until now. Yay. Did quite alot huh? Was home alone for the whole day. Everyone was out except me. It will be sooo cool if you know, like Home Alone. All the bad guys come and I get to bully them. Nice!

Some picture I wanted to upload it like ages ago. So yeah. Here it is. Enjoy! some really random ones. Here and there.





















My personal favorite. This thing reminds me of the paper thing when cut and open up, you have the shape of many people standing side my side. But this you have many different types of "people". You have fat, you have thin, you have super fat and super thin. So its just really cute. =D


Got nothing better to do.


The new added member in the family since the last bunch died because they were poisoned. The spraying guy came and the next day we found EVERY fish gasping for air. Some of them already dead. Around A few hundred of them. Dead. Big ones and kid ones and the new born ones. Not a single survivor. *sniffs*


The art of speed.
I'm really irritated now. I just feel like screaming at someone now. Right in the ear. And then I felt like crying at the same time. Bye.

No comments: