Friday, April 10, 2009

LOL..

People! So how was your Good Friday. Mine was pretty okay, as far as I know. Didn't have school so I woke up at around 10 something. My day was full of TV, schoolwork, Computer and piano. Just like any other day. As usual. Today Mommy went crazy and we went vegetarian for dinner. I cooked my favourite Miso. I specializes in that soup and Milcah said I can open a store and sell only miso. And in one month I'll close down the whole store cause everyone was sick eating miso all the time. *big slaps*. Salad and miso was the main course and we had the exception for Milcah only. Pork with mushrooms. And she says she wanna cut down on meat. Thats what you will become if you are as fat as her. Muahahahah!! And went straight to church. It was packed with people because it was a combine service and lucky I had a reserve. All thanks to my sissy, Jade. And we talked and whisper and crapped all throughout service. Sshhh! Don't tell anyone! Yay!

Hmmm.. The David Archuleta Fever is on. We have our very own David Archuleta freaks in school and they are my budds. Which is Sarah See, Rachel See, JiaYu and Emily. We were having devotion when the gang came in late and start hugging me and Ms Cath was like looking at me so scary-ly. All thanks to you guys. Xp

Well, it's a really really L.O.N.G story, so if you wanna know about the pictures and all the details go ask them yourselves, okay. :)
Visit Jiayu's blog and you'll get the full story.


Crazy hardcore fans mobbing David in KLIA and you still can see that cute smile on his face. He smile made my heart skipped a beat. Hahaha..I'm being very very descriptive.
This picture was taken by Rachel See's brother. He acted like some photographer for the newspaper so the guards allowed him in. And they have lots more. I should do that when TVXQ comes back here. Ngiekekeke..


How I wish I could see him face to face lah. Ish I hate you guys for not bringing me along. ISH!


And the next day, he headed over to Sri KDU. And yes, they were there.

He trying on a baju melayu. Hey c'mon! He is coming down here to sing. Not to try on a baju melayu and make him a malay?! But he still looks cute. Gahh!


Beck, jealousy is bad, you know. HEH!

Bla bla bla. Yada yada yada. Dot dot dot.

I wanna sleep! Buh-bye!

PS: I really need to know what you are you actually thinking and saying.
PSS: I think I know what I'm going to do for this year's DOE.



...Always gonna be an uphill battle,
sometimes you know you have to lose..

No comments: