Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hmmm..

Oh yeah, before I forget, Happy Ressurection Sunday! How was yours? Mine was not bad. We had service and it was a combine so it starts abit late. Normally we had to wake up at 6 but this is at 9 but we still reached there late. Because yesterday night we watch the movie Tirzah borrowed from the church library, Moses. It doesn't sound as boring as the name cause you know. Camera trick here and there. 3 CD's at one shot. So all of us slept late.
We reached church at it was packed. As usual, I'll try to go through the back door into the main sactuary and met Jade in the Manna looking vain-ly at herself. HAHAHAHA. Went it. Grabbed a seat. Praise and Worship was about to end. I was that late. And then it was the same pastor and we crapped along the way. Me, Jade, Zechary, Samuel, Ren Yau and Nick. Had lil' Jeremy out for some stuff the pastor was saying. It kinda revived the whole church. I was about to fall asleep myself. And then and lunch in church too. Told Jess about David Archuleta. And we went straight to Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre for the PC fair. I'm so proud to say that this is my first time walking like a real shopping girl. I usually feel tired after strolling on one floor but this, you have to walk a big big around just to get to the other room. Stupid guards. He don't even let us use the short cut. Dumb crowd. Most of them are like walking sssooo slowly I felt like flying above them. One of my weakness is I can't stand people walking so slowly. I'm all about speed.
And Daddy goes "HAHAHAHAH!!" Bla bla bla. Time went by just like that, by walking past the nice stuff and not giving it a second glance to avoid heartache.I saw my soon-to-be-darling and yes, it was hard to leave it. *sniffs* *Time for the drama queen to be dramatic* *Imagine me being dramatic and you'll get the picture*
Went to KLCC to eat. At the Hershey's Sundae Pie. Super sweet. The next few minute I can't exactly taste stuff cause they sweetness was killing me. And then walk aimessly around the outside park and went in again. Headed straight to Kinokuniya. (However that was spelled)
Went straight to look for Jade's gift. So expensive but still.... Finally bought the Reader's Digest I was yearning to buy it long ago. And then look for books to read. Wanna thank Mr. David Poh for keeping me occupied and while searching for a book to read I was thinking about stuff he told me that might affect my life forver. Don't tell anyone I told you that, ok? Pink pinky finger promise!
And had KFC for dinner and went up to buy the scanner Daddy wanted and went back home and I'm here. Oh gosh. Randomness. I wanna go rest this darling eyes of mine people. Oh no! Bimbo-ness!
Bye!
Have a great week ahead!
...Will.I.Am, drop the beat now...

No comments: