Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Should I ?

Do not withhold your
mercy from me, O Lord;
may your love and truth
always protect me
Psalms 40:11
Hey ya guys. That 'thing' has been again haunting me. Spoiled my whole week of fun and innocence. I don't know what I should do. Should I do it. Cause if i do, I would sound like that. But if I don't, I would you know....I don't know, actually. Should I just forget or should I just keep it on? Should it all just remain another memory or should I make in into reality? Should I or should I not? I was doing it for you and well, was I once in the picture? There are the pro's and there are always the con's. HOW???? Please don't ask. I'm just releasing my fustration on the keyboard and that is the best place to let it all out.
Anyways, tomorrow is PE. Can't wait. Blehh! I'm so dead. I wanna do Health!
Thank God I'm still surviving.
I have to go. Bzzzz!

No comments: