Friday, May 29, 2009

Cake smudging.


Why women are happier
-We can get into a popular club much more easier than men, we just have to show some cleavage.
-We don't have to run a super sharp piece of metal over our facial epidermal layer each morning of our adult lives.
-We can do two things at once; talk to our boyfriend and text another guy friend.
-We can bludgeon someone with a baseball bat and then get off scot-free by claiming a "hormonal imbalance".

Something for my old post that made me nod in agreement. So today was party day. Was a bomb. I woke up and 7. I can't wait to have my first party in PJ. At first I taught I can bring like chips or something like that but I changed it to drinks. The other reason I woke up early was also to blog. =D
We were on the way to school and drop by at the petrol station to grab to bottles of soft drinks and headed straight to school.

I think I was there like really early. Like nearly quater of the people was not there. But they slowly filled in. First had announcements and then some stuff from Mr. Fan. Had a little praise and worship. And my gosh! They bought a new guitar! It's like super sexy man. It's black. AAHHH!! And the sound super nice man. And and and the best part is it is a freaking Fender!!! My goodness. Miss Cath was kinda the first person so strum those awesome strings. Sheesh! The I guess Hazel was next and me and then we past the craze on to Jon. Praise and worship was ok. The guitar was a pluck-in but I guess there was no amps so we had to just play like that. it was really faint from the back. Tetsuo came to play the new piano in the Uth hall. He was seriously blur. So I have to stnad beside him to tell him the chords. But turn out not bad right? =D

Accompanied Raquel and Ryan to do their test and instead they were busy talking. She took ages to finsh. Thank God brownies was still there went Ryan and I went out to attack the brownies Quel made. Jon came into jam on the guitar for abit. Sang songs here and there while Ms Cath open the gifts she got. She got this super cute soft toy and me and Yunny was playing with it. We were giving it hair by using Quel's hair while she was doing her test. And we joined in the crowd. Everthing was awesome. The brownies was a blast. Until Quel's wire in her brain disconnected and started to smudge chocolate cream on my face. And thats when it started. Ryan joined in the fun. It soon became a war. I was smudge like countless of times and I smudged him too. He attacked me with the creamy carrot cake, the chocolate cupcake Chanelle made so nicely, and the blueberry eggy tart Yunny brought. He just took the whole cupcake that no one has eaten before and just jam it into my face. And the whole thing was wasted. He got the egg tart and attacked me too. My face was super sticky. And then I got my cupcake that they ruin and attacked people like Quel cause she started the whole thing first, Yunny, Hazel, Sarah and last but not least getting back on Ryan. We held him down and smudged on him like crazy. I literally covered his spectacles with chocolate cream. And everyone stared playing with cream on there friends. Was a blast. The mess we made was really bad. XD

And then we camwhored. It's hard to not expect to camwhore. Hopped on the counch in the reception area and camwhored till the max. I need those pics, Quel! All the pictures. And we talked and talked and talked. The only day that we can hang out with the people we love and 'fellowship' like what Mr. Fan said. And I'm ssssooo gonna miss it.

We cleaned up and people started going back to enjoy the rest of their holidays. Mom came at around 2.50. Hanged out with Emily and Natalie while waiting for Mom to arrive. Played with her Nitendo DS. And then was back on the car and headed back.

I'm gonna miss ya guys. Especially someone.

And here Lyd. The bad bad poem I wrote for you. Sorry for the ugly ugly poem but this is what you get from a noob like me. You have the right to laugh. I haven't been writing for a long long time. So here goes...

First of all, I would love to say,
Blessed sweet 16, happy birthday.
May the Lord bless you in every way.
And that he'll grant you the wishes of your heart, I pray.

You know that your one of a kind.
Someone that hardly anyone could find.
Your are our 'tai kah che' someone we can lean on,
someone that we grew very fond.

16years ago, you came to this earth,
and now you are gonna graduate and leave us.
Just look at how much you've grown.
And after sometime again you're gonna have a family of your own.

I never cease to thank the Lord,
cause he had put us in each others life.
That we may be a blessing to one another,
and to shine a brighter light.

So I dropped by to say.
Dear Lydia, Happy birthday.
I'll be missing you, when you're away,
but for now, let's partay all the way!!

Bye ya guys! Pictures will be up soon. Quel! Faster send it to me kay!!

P/S: I cried. Cause it's hard and I'm gonna miss you.


...爱情就像一条河...

No comments: