Friday, May 8, 2009

Revived!


Hey people. It has been a dead blog lately huh? I have got ssssoo much to update you guys about. So how was your week? My week was full of ups and downs.The downs are like I found put that Camporama has clashed with my friggin' piano exam and I don't intend to go for piano exam. I mean if I wait for the next Camporama I will be three letters: O.L.D! And you can take exam the year after right? And then there is like lots more stuff. Which I have to keep my mouth zipped. And the my ups was I just watched Wild Child which is really cool. Probably one of the best chick flicks I've ever watched. Watched my Milcah and Tirzah so I have company. And then going out for lunch tomorrow (or is it tomorrow? It's already so late, at midnight. So I might as well say later on right?) which my CG and thank God there is Jade, Charis and Jess. Or else I'll just die of boredom there.

You know what I feel like doing now? I feel like lying down under the bijillion stars, on dry, soft grass with my hot guy (wonder who is that? *eyebrow twitches*) and talk until sunrise. That is like so cool right? But obviously, it will never happen. So dream on!

I really hope someone would see my blog now. Someone. Not a guy but a girl. A 'friend'. An old friend whose names starts with a C and ends with a E. So I could just laugh in her face.

Ok, that was random.

Ok. So here's a sneak peek of how the first fedora I wanted looks like.


It's drop dead gorgeous right? But at the end I bought the other one. So I still prefer my brown baby! Gahh!

I'm going to wear my baby to lunch tomorrow. Bye people. Gotta sleep. Toodles..


Lucky I'm in love with my best friend...



...Either way I found out
I'm nothing without you..

No comments: