Thursday, May 28, 2009

Holiday for now

Do you guys usually have guilty consciense. Well, I'm having it now. I'm not suppose to have this way cause I'm still suppose to study. I'm sssssoooo in the holiday mood right now. Tomorrow we'll be having class partay and WE WILL EAT!! Gosh, I bet after the holis I'll grow sideways. How way your week, people? Mine was ermmmmm, full of ups and down. Like really ups and downs. Mood swing to the max. First thing was about Mr. X and I wanna say that it's really hard for me to let it go. Still in the process of doing it. All the heartache. It partly contributed to all the stress. I don't wanna let it go but I think its best for us both. And then we have Mr Stalker to haunt me for like I don't-know-when-is-this going-to end. All of a sudden that missing Klang feeling came back. Cause I miss ya guys like crap! Ish. Wednesday was ok. The jam on the road was like really really bad. Used all sorts of roads, here and there but it became worst. Caught in the jam for 45 minutes. I told Daddy to drop me off at the basketball court. I don't wanna walk all the way back just to put my bag. At least I have around 30 minutes of playing. Sweated. Thank God. Lyd, Hazel, and Sarah wasn't there. They headed straight for PD. Check out the place for the GRC Camp. And oh yeah, I dont think I'm going. =D

Bee was back on track with us. Was absent for awhile. Went to the land of the Auzzies. Wednesday people, Wednesday went past just like that. Lunch was the worst. I don't know why but Wednesdays are usually a blast. XXX was out to stalk me again and Yunny, Raquel and Ryan was there saying stuff about person XXX stalking me and he was sitting opposite of me. I've been through quite alot lately and this don't usually happen but somehow my anger took of my emotions and I was really pissed. But I held back my peace. I said nothing. I'm sorry to say this but you guys brought this too far I was on the verge of crying. Thats why I stormed out of the cafeteria and never came back. And 'Someone' stole my lunch box and it really add oil to the fire. I wasn't really pissed because he stole my lunch box but I was really REALLY for the first time in this year PISSED! I don't get pissed/mad very often. I just get irritated. I hardly lose my temper. I'm sorry God and forgive me, but yeah. This happen out of my ability to control it.
Cried a lil' and after that I was much much better.

When up to the sanctuary to meet the Klangites. And I saw finally both the Davids! And he was on the 'sexayphone'. Amanda is also on it. Lucky people. DAVID!! You have to teach me!! Good for you. XP

Kay people. I have to go. Toodles. You guys have to check out Kieran Gaffney from Britains got talent. Awesome drummer. I love him! He is definately entering my future husband list.

And dear XXX.
Stop stalking me like there is no other better girl to stalk in this school. It is just pure irritating. I can't tell you how much you irritate me for now because I don't wanna create an enemy that studies in the same class as mine. It just shows how much you need a best friend in your life. A guy best friend. Go get one. Go for counselling or a professional help if you need any. And stop talking to me like I'm a non-christian. I'm more of a christian that you think and I know my Father more than anything in your small little mind. I'm sorry that I'm harsh but I'm very very very irritated by you. You always ask me about what I'm doing. Can't you see it for yourself? I'm studying so LEAVE ME ALONE! And got more self-esteem than you think. (Well, not always.) but still respect me as someone older than you. Sheesh!
So dude, 5 miles away!

Ta!


...Would you believe,
would you listen if I told you that
There is a love that makes the way,
it never holds you back....

No comments: