Sunday, May 24, 2009

burned.

My Sunday was very cool. I guess. Suppose to wake at 6 but I was too sleepy so I slept till 6:15 and woke up. Got ready for service. Was suppose to reach church by 7 cause I was suppose to help Jess out with the communion but I went there and they were almost done. So I don't have to do anything. Sat alone. Jade totally ditched me. My first Sunday without her. And I barely survive. MEAN!

Went home without my favorite Pan Mee. We over to Mama's place to see her and find my eraser at her house. It has been like 5 months not using that eraser. All I have to use s that small little eraser and it just couldn't erase anything. When I found it it is still soft on the inside. *goofy smile*. I'm going crazy over an eraser. Sorry.

Drop Mom off at home and went out to eat at the same time send Milcah to her friends birthday party. Went to hunt for the car battery cause Daddy's car broke down. We had to use Mom's car to church. Came back again. Did all the chores. And I went hungry again.
Heated up the soup but there is no rice to eat with so I drank abit and plan to cook an egg. Heated the pan. I don't use oil but instead I use butter. Makes it taste more bready. So i guess the pan was tttooo hot, I tried to take it up from the stove, it got stuck to the stove. Which is a really bad sign. So I quickly turn off the fire and the melted butter caught on flame. This was how everything went.

Me:*speaks in the mind* I think its time to off the fire.
*the melted butter caught on fire*
Me: Oh crap.
My immediate reaction was to pour water in the pan and extinguish the fire.
*pour water in the pan*
the fire grew bigger
Me: DY!!!!! COME COME!!
His quickly blew out the huge huge fire.
Dad: Why can the hole pan catching fire?!?!? What were you doing?
Me: I was trying to cook the egg and the butter caught on fire! How should I know?!
Mom: When you cook with butter your pan cannot be hot one!

I was still shaking on the inside and the whole kitchen had that smoky smell. The melted butter melted and just evaporated. It didn't even turn carbon. It just evaported. I literally wanted to burn the whole kitchen down.
After that I was cooking that egg on the other stove with the tinnest fire. Took me ages.

If I die, remember to come for my funeral.
And dear future husband, we'll have to buy and electric cooker in case I burn you alive.


Tagged by my darling sissy Jade Ng.

Leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! Don't send a message, leave a comment on here. Next, re-post this in your notes and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses.
HUH?

1. Who are you?
Saph!?

2. Are we friends?
OH YEAH!

3. When and how did we meet?
All the FGA USJ kids come together on a friday night. And thats how we met.

4. Did you like me at all?
No. Cause you were so tall.

5. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
Sissy? Cause you are my Sissy?

6. Describe me in one word.
i want more words worh.. ok la, CUTE =D

7. What was your first impression?
That you are spuer tall.

8. Do you still think that way about me now?
You still look down on my you know!

9. What reminds you of me?
I have no idea.

10. If you could give me anything what would it be?
I would give you errrrr....something nice that you like.

11. How well do you know me?
this is a stupid question. (very very well!)

12. When's the last time you saw me?
LAST FRIDAY!!! BOOHOO!!

13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
SISSY!!

14. Are you going to post this in your notes and see what I say about you?
I don't think so. Waste of my post-it only.

15. What is my best attribute?
That you are always bugging me to waer a dress.

Tags:
1. Hazel
2. Tee Tze Yu
3. Jess
4. Sarah
5. Ryan

Bye ya guys!


...I saw you with your new girl, just yesterday
and I feel that I must confess.
Even though it kills me to have to say
I'll admit that I was impressed...

No comments: