Saturday, May 16, 2009

Stupid stuff...


Is it just infactuation or is it really 'it'. Has been dealing with it lately. And my week was like a roller coaster. I'm now emotionally drained. Yesterday was Friday. I had a long long awesome chat with Ms Sarah Ti. Got to know her better. Talked about stuff that she really need to know. What is the motif behind all these stuff? Are we doing it because everyone is doing it or is it about the hormones? I honestly don't know too. I think its up to us now to make the decision for ourselves because it's our life.

Thanks, Jon for spending then time and money just to hear me out and being there for me among all these stuff I've been going through.

And Sarah! I heart you loads!

And yes! Pictures. I'll update on the next post ok. Forgive me.

Can't wait for Monday!


PS: Everyone on this earth thinks that you should be the my hero. But what I found out, is that you're not so great to me after all.
PSS: And Sarah, you can obviously live a perfect life without them. Trust me! You are way way independant than I think.
PSSS: Hey! Even a bag can say tell you that you are a flat4life, so why not aceept it, live with it and somehow love it. And that is cool.Love ya heaps girl!




...You know how to appreciate me
I must stick with you, my baby...

No comments: